Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: go Johnny go, go

Re: go Johnny go, go

Quote Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
    20 Sept was a bullpen implosion, I'd hardly chalk that up to Liriano.

Including that loss, the other losses he was a very tough pitcher on the Reds lineup. Averaging less than 200 BA is no small feat. He gave up a few hits and a few HRs, but 10 earned runs over 4 games is still no small feat especially when considering the lineup he's working against.

But point well taken... he has cracked before.
    I'm not usually fond of multiple text formats applied to single sentences but, in your case, I loved that you chose bold and underlining for that last point.
    Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats

2. Turn Off Ads?

I predict 7 innings of 1 run ball. However, with the sad state of our offense I still think even with that outcome it's only 50-50 that the reds win.

I'm not sure if holding the Pirates to 1 run in 9 innings will be good enough.

I'm sure most here have already seen this but, if not, good read for all of us gunning for a win tomorrow night.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...-doing-my-job-
    Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    Does that make the '99 season the grandmother?
    Yes. Yes, it does.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

6. Likes:

Unassisted (09-30-2013)

Turn Off Ads?