Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Lineup for Wild Card

Lineup for Wild Card

What is our lineup gonna look like Tuesday night? Are we going to continue to bat Ludwick in the 2 hole? It's worked out really well for us thus far.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Lineup for Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Delancey View Post
    What is our lineup gonna look like Tuesday night? Are we going to continue to bat Ludwick in the 2 hole? It's worked out really well for us thus far.
    Are you asking what it will be, what it should be or what we would like it to be?

Yes

Nerdvana Annihilation

If it was my call Ludwig wouldn't even be in the lineup. He is terrible.
    Thanks Walt for not making a deal at the deadline because you believed Ludwig would be our savior.

Sorry, I am still bitter about this weekend..

My guess is it will be:

Choo
    Ludwick
    Votto
    Phillips
    Bruce
    Frazier
    Cozart
    Hannigan
    Cueto

I am not going to be as upset by this as some people will. Ludwick has hit Liriano better than most on this team.

I assume Cueto wants Hannigan behind the plate and I am okay with that if it makes Cueto happy. This game hinges on Cueto pitching like an ace. Mes's bat is obviously better but I am not willing to trade it for Cueto's comfort.

Votto, Choo, and Bruce have not looked good against Liriano and I am okay with not having any of them back to back.

7. Likes:

swaisuc (09-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by code View Post
    If it was my call Ludwig wouldn't even be in the lineup. He is terrible.
    Thanks Walt for not making a deal at the deadline because you believed Ludwig would be our savior.

Sorry, I am still bitter about this weekend..
    It could also be that he called all the fans out when he was not even playing great himself. I mean I don't think you gain little to anything calling fans out, better yet when your not playing good. I agree, though, he does need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Delancey View Post
    I don't think it really matters - this team is done! Pitiful display the last two series.

Quote Originally Posted by HiltonHead View Post
    I don't think it really matters - this team is done! Pitiful display the last two series.
    C'mon hiltonhead, it's the time when they need your support the most-- in a one game wild card. It's the start of a new, long lasting season! Its not over yet my friend! Cheer on up bud

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedJack View Post
    My guess is it will be:

Choo
    Ludwick
    Votto
    Phillips
    Bruce
    Frazier
    Cozart
    Hannigan
    Cueto

I am not going to be as upset by this as some people will. Ludwick has hit Liriano better than most on this team.

I assume Cueto wants Hannigan behind the plate and I am okay with that if it makes Cueto happy. This game hinges on Cueto pitching like an ace. Mes's bat is obviously better but I am not willing to trade it for Cueto's comfort.

Votto, Choo, and Bruce have not looked good against Liriano and I am okay with not having any of them back to back.
    +1. This is almost certainly the lineup.

Turn Off Ads?