Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Calling out Ludwick (in a nice sort of way)

Calling out Ludwick (in a nice sort of way)

Well Ryan you politely called us fans out last week. Since then there were 3 straight sell outs and a packed GAB. I myself even drove up from TN this weekend and proudly attended the series with the Pirates. What I saw was a disgusting display of baseball. You and your teammates played as if you have vacation plans for next week in the Bahamas and you desperately want the season to end. Lifeless, heartless, and gutless is how you all played. You yourself have gone 0 for 9 since you called us out Ryan and you are 2 for your last 18 down the stretch in arguably the most important 6 games of the season while both the division and home field in the WC game were on the line. There was plenty of energy in GAB this weekend but sadly it was all in the stands. There is still time to turn it around starting tomorrow night in Pittsburgh. Hopefully you do. If not enjoy the beach!

2. Likes:

HiltonHead (09-30-2013),remdog (09-30-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Calling out Ludwick (in a nice sort of way)

Hindsight is 20/20 but how Walt thought Ludwick coming back was going to be the answer the team needed is beyond me..Good thing we have him signed the next few years

Re: Calling out Ludwick (in a nice sort of way)

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer Red View Post
    Well Ryan you politely called us fans out last week. Since then there were 3 straight sell outs and a packed GAB. I myself even drove up from TN this weekend and proudly attended the series with the Pirates. What I saw was a disgusting display of baseball. You and your teammates played as if you have vacation plans for next week in the Bahamas and you desperately want the season to end. Lifeless, heartless, and gutless is how you all played. You yourself have gone 0 for 9 since you called us out Ryan and you are 2 for your last 18 down the stretch in arguably the most important 6 games of the season while both the division and home field in the WC game were on the line. There was plenty of energy in GAB this weekend but sadly it was all in the stands. There is still time to turn it around starting tomorrow night in Pittsburgh. Hopefully you do. If not enjoy the beach!
    You did say it in a nice sort of way.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?