Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cubs fire Dale Sveum - Girardi on the radar?

Re: Cubs fire Dale Sveum - Girardi on the radar?

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    Nothing personal. I don't know you and I don't like or dislike you. Just a personal observation. Dan has been here since 2003 and I've been here since 2000. Yet you've not learned how to get along here. Learn some manners and show some respect and it'll be returned. Don't learn it and you'll be pretty much where you are now.

Rem
    i agree 100 percent. it's nothing personal. i have every right to complain about dusty as he does defending him. nobody should tell someone what to post. i plan on being in st. louis friday if the reds can pull out a win tuesday.
    Last edited by toledodan; 09-30-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

2. Likes:

remdog (09-30-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

The personal tone needs to end in these Dusty posts. Defend Dusty if you want but don't make it personal. Bust Dusty's chops but don't make it personal when someone defends him. This thread is close to having run its course.
    No - I am not from State Farm!

5. Likes:

Chip R (09-30-2013), remdog (09-30-2013), toledodan (09-30-2013), VottoFan54 (10-01-2013)

Gardenhire was just given a new 2 year contract in Minnesota after 3 straight 96 plus loss seasons. Dusty deserves to be brought back next year regardless of what happens tomorrow. He's part of the reason the Reds are now a winning organization.
    Last edited by xsteve1; 09-30-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xsteve1 View Post
    Gardenhire was just given a new 2 year contract in Minnesota after 3 straight 96 plus loss seasons. Dusty deserves to be brought back next year regardless of what happens tomorrow. He's part of the reason the Reds are now a winning organization.
    Deserve doesn't have anything to do with it. I would say I'm a Dusty supporter and I agree he is a reason why the Reds are a winning organization. However, that doesn't mean that someone else can't do a better job or be more successful.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

8. Likes:

cumberlandreds (10-01-2013), George Anderson (10-01-2013), remdog (10-01-2013), Revering4Blue (10-01-2013)

Turn Off Ads?