Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: College Basketball 2013-14

Re: College Basketball 2013-14

I just don't understand OSU this year lose at home to Penn State and then go win at Wisconsin and Iowa.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1995 View Post
    I just don't understand OSU this year lose at home to Penn State and then go win at Wisconsin and Iowa.
    The bottom is better, the top has slid a bit, so everyone's meeting in the middle and the Big 10 is any given night this season.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

4. Likes:

oregonred (02-09-2014),Revering4Blue (02-04-2014)

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1995 View Post
    JMHO, but they aint been the same since that loss at Michigan State.

Vanderbilt wins their 4th SEC game in a row. With 7 guys. Kevin Stallings is pretty good.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Vanderbilt wins their 4th SEC game in a row. With 7 guys. Kevin Stallings is pretty good.
    One of the best coaches in the country IMHO.

You held serve at home. Let's see what happens March 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    You held serve at home. Let's see what happens March 1st
    VU has 7 dudes. A walk on played a couple minutes last night because VUs PG was sick. By March 1, you guys will be looking for a new coach.

VU has 7 dudes. A walk on played a couple minutes last night because VUs PG was sick. By March 1, you guys will be looking for a new coach.
    So you're saying Vandy will roll to victory? If anything, UT will be looking forward to Spring football at that point and won't care about basketball

So you're saying Vandy will roll to victory? If anything, UT will be looking forward to Spring football at that point and won't care about basketball
    I'm saying that with all the adversity, VU shouldn't be beating anyone and that Stallings is doing a pretty darn good job with what he has.

You want to make this about UT. Clearly you care.
    Last edited by dabvu2498; 02-06-2014 at 09:33 AM.

So why are you posting in this thread if you don't care?
    I do care. That's why I am posting.

Why won't you answer my question?

I do care. That's why I am posting.

Why won't you answer my question?
    Because it's not a real question. I don't take fake bait.

Because it's not a real question. I don't take fake bait.
    But you give fake bait? Asking about winning and losing is as direct as it gets in sports. Asking whether I care or not sure seems a lot more nefarious. You talked about being shorthanded last night so I asked whether having more bodies March 1 will mean an easy win. If that wasn't your point then I missed it.

But you give fake bait? Asking about winning and losing is as direct as it gets in sports. Asking whether I care or not sure seems a lot more nefarious. You talked about being shorthanded last night so I asked whether having more bodies March 1 will mean an easy win. If that wasn't your point then I missed it.
    They won't have more bodies March 1. This is it for the rest of the season. Seven scholarship guys and a walk on that plays a little. And those seven really aren't that good, individually. But collectively, they're providing a few nice moments in what could have otherwise been a bleak season. They play their butts off and deserve a little recognition. That's all.

If you want to talk about winning and losing, it's been 354 days since UT beat VU in any of the 4 "TV sports." I wasn't going to go there, but ok.
    Last edited by dabvu2498; 02-06-2014 at 09:48 AM.

They won't have more bodies March 1. This is it for the rest of the season. Seven scholarship guys and a walk on that plays a little. And those seven really aren't that good, individually. But collectively, they're providing a few nice moments in what could have otherwise been a bleak season. They play their butts off and deserve a little recognition. That's all.

If you want to talk about winning and losing, it's been 354 days since UT beat VU in any of the 4 "TV sports." I wasn't going to go there, but ok.
    Go there, no problem. It's all fair game. I'd say UT sure better beat Vandy in March.

One thing is for sure Vandy has the better coach than Tennessee. Stallings is one of the best in the country. He's doing wonders this season for what little he has available. I saw their RPI was like 68 the other day. That's really not too far off from being NCAA at large worthy. That's amazing. Tennessee on the other hand has good talent. One of three or four best talented teams in the SEC and they are stumbling along and probably won't make the NCAA's the way they are going. Martin is just not getting the most out of his talent.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?