• Frazier

8 29.63%
  • Hanigan

0 0%
  • Cozart

3 11.11%

Thread: Pick to Click Tonight

Pick to Click Tonight

Non pitcher edition. If you think the Reds are going to win you probably think Cueto will be the man tonight and shut down the Pirates. Who do you think will come through at the plate and be the Reds offensive MVP tonight? If you think Pirates will win and no one will be then do not worry with a vote.

I am going with Frazier tonight. Just have a feeling he will have the most opportunity to do damage and will need to come through.

2. Likes:

1940757690 (10-01-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Pick to Click Tonight

I went with Phillips because I think we're gonna need a big hit or two from him to win.

Only four votes cast so far but I'm really surprised mine for Todd put him in the lead, however briefly.

Frazier's not the obvious or even informed choice. I just 'gotta feelin' about him tonight. Seems like a most good guy. Had a strong start to the year before tailing off some. Hits for power; as much as he ever has in his career this year with 19 HR. Hasn't played to his potential this year but I'm thinking he will tonight.

Of course, I'd love to also see JV play like an MVP, JB not K too much and Cueto look like Cy Young. We shall see.
    Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats

Nothing to base this on, but Phillips strikes me as the "big hit in a big game" kind of guy. It's a crap shoot, but I'll take him.

I voted for Bruce. I am hoping he goes on one of his patented runs over the next three weeks.

I also started a game thread as some of the pregame "tailgating" can be all together.

Quote Originally Posted by 1940757690 View Post

Of course, I'd love to also see JV play like an MVP, JB not K too much and Cueto look like Cy Young. We shall see.
    I get the feeling the only damage Votto will be allowed to do tonight will be on solo homeruns. Hurdle would have too many questions to answer if he lets Votto beat him in a big situation.

Senor Votto

I have a feeling it's going to be Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    I voted for Bruce. I am hoping he goes on one of his patented runs over the next three weeks.
    I feel like Bruce is a big-game guy. With that potential yet unrealized.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Frazier will get a few hits, one for extra bases with some men on.

Frazier has good career numbers against Liriano with 2 HRs, so that's a pretty good pick. I went with Ludwick though. I think the big hit will need to come from a RH bat.

I'm hoping it's Hamilton. Pinch running in the 7th for Ludwick, Steals second, steals third, scores the go ahead run on a Frazier single to left. Stays in the game, gets a hit, lather, rinse, repeat.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

Turn Off Ads?