Turn Off Ads?
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1083

Thread: NL WILD CARD 2013 October 1 Reds @ Pirates

Pitching is the thing WVRedsFan's Avatar

Re: NL WILD CARD 2013 October 1 Reds @ Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Apparently dallas latos was physically assaulted at the game and police refused to do anything about it. Keep it classy pittsburgh.
    That's the Pittsburgh I know and hate. Will.not.root.for.them.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Likes:

joshua (10-02-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Apparently dallas latos was physically assaulted at the game and police refused to do anything about it. Keep it classy pittsburgh.
    nothing justifies being assaulted but she has a mouth...especially on twitter. In the visitors ballpark you say nothing to fans, even if they are cherping.

No one would of known who she was. I can't tell you what she looks like. Sounds like she was defending her team...sad.
    Last edited by George Foster; 10-02-2013 at 12:02 AM.
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    nothing justifies being assaulted but she has a mouth...especially on twitter. In the visitors ballpark you say nothing to fans, even if they are cherping.

No one would of none who she was. I can't tell you what she looks like. Sounds like she was defending her team...sad.
    I dont care what she was saying, inexcusable if its true. I hope she sues pnc park.

6. Likes:

joshua (10-02-2013)

Pitching is the thing WVRedsFan's Avatar

I dont care what she was saying, inexcusable if its true. I hope she sues pnc park.
    Anyone who has ever attended a Bengals-Steeler game in Pittsburgh should know what it's like. I have documented it here many time about attending games in Pittsburgh. Don't expect any help if you're wearing the opponent's colors. Security will find a way to help a Pitt, Steeler, or Purate fan. If you're from out of town or speak with a different accent (like my WV twang), you are in trouble. Once I had a fender bender up there (my wife is from there), and the cop, once he heard me talk, started getting a little difficult. Finally my father in law started talking, and all was OK. Harry was a Yinzer, so I got the help I needed. True story. Joke em.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post

No one would of known who she was. I can't tell you what she looks like. Sounds like she was defending her team...sad.
    A Pirates fan was being mean to Devin Mesoraco's grandmother and Dallas Latos asked the man to stop. Is that reason enough for a man to physically assault a woman?
    "I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    A Pirates fan was being mean to Devin Mesoraco's grandmother and Dallas Latos asked the man to stop. Is that reason enough for a man to physically assault a woman?
    It was not the man it was his female friend. and no, like I said, nothing justifies being assaulted.

Dallas Latos ‏@DallasLatos 48m A huge man called me a c$% & said he was going to kick my a$% so I told security. His chick is who threatened me & then attacked me.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    You've never met devins Gam-Gam(she told me to call her that) before have you? She is a mean haggard old lady. One day I ran into her at GABP and she punched main the throat and stole half my twix.... Her reason?!!! She didn't like the fact that my beer was light and not a Keystone.

I cried myself to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by wally post View Post
    interview with Dusty: This team was prepared. (in other words, as always - "it isn't my fault)
    If he isn't gone there is something rotten in Denmark
    In all his years managing, I cannot recall Duhsty taking personal responsibility for something going wrong. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

13. Likes:

goreds2 (10-02-2013)

Has the looting started?
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

15. Likes:

Red Raindog (10-02-2013)

I am getting it hard from Pirates fans in the office today. So freaking obnoxious, just hardcore for the Cardinals now.

17. Likes:

WVRedsFan (10-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I agree. I don't blame Cueto, I don't think he should have been put in that position. I have no doubt he did his best and I see no reason why he should sit and beat himself up. Which in point of fact I'm sure he is beating himself up whether the camera catches a moment of him laughing or not.
    They said on the radio that Cueto told Baker "I'm the man, I'll win this game", and talked Baker into starting him.
    So yes, Cueto did put himself in this position.

I can understand, Cueto just didn't have it and blew the game.
    I just wish that Cueto could at least pretend to care about the game?
    Cueto laughing while Marshal was struggling to clean up Cueto's mess?
    Not cool at all.

Cueto made a fool out of himself. If Arroyo, Leake, or Latos laid an egg like that, I think they'd be very disappointed in themselves. Cueto really didn't seem to care. His fellow Dominican got the win, all is good..
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

This is on my PC DeskTop back ground at work. I will probably keep it there throughout the postseason.

* Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Watched the 2012 Clincher on FOX.
    Proud owner of a 1990 Dodge Class B Motorhome: A chick magnet!
    GO STEELERS
    www.tracyjonesonline.com
    Great YOUTUBE videos.

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD View Post
    Cueto laughing while Marshal was struggling to clean up Cueto's mess? Not cool at all.
    I'll agree with that. And man was I wrong about Cueto getting the start.

Still, at what point was it Baker's fault for keeping him in the game when he was getting torched, even on the outs? It's one game. You've got 8 relievers. Parra would have been the logical guy to take over.

I'm so sick of Baker.
    Everything is perfect, but there is a lot of room for improvement. --- Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Has the looting started?

RaisorZone has been shredded.
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

22. Likes:

KittyDuran (10-02-2013), Raisor (10-06-2013)

Turn Off Ads?