Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RIP Tom Clancy

Threaded View

RIP Tom Clancy

700wlw reported that he passed way last night in a Baltimore Hospital. They either didn't say, or I didn't catch the reason, he was 66.

One of my favorite authors. he's books were often a great challenge, they'd set you up w/ so much detail and story lines that it would be a struggle to make it thru the first 300-400 pages, then he'd take you on an absolute thrill ride for the last 400-600 pages using all the information gained in the begining.

I'm still hoping at some point they make a movie of "Without Remorse" my personal favorite of his. The movie rights have been purchased, and its been rumored about several times, but I've just about given up hope of it making the big screen at this point.
    Last edited by medford; 10-02-2013 at 12:36 PM. Reason: got his age wrong, thanks for the headsup

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions