Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are the Cardinals currently the top team in all of American professional sports?

Re: Are the Cardinals currently the top team in all of American professional sports?

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    I'd have to go with the Globetrotters. All they do is win. :O)
    That's gonna come to and end. Look under my name to the left. If the Pirates can turn it around so can we.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Pimpin...literally!!! dubc47834's Avatar

Re: Are the Cardinals currently the top team in all of American professional sports?

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    That's gonna come to and end. Look under my name to the left. If the Pirates can turn it around so can we.
    I think the Lakers as a franchise are better.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

It simply can't be the Cardinals. Two birds sitting on a bat. You call that Swag?
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Pretty much. Sucks to say, but when you keep losing star players and keep pulling guys out of your own system who play as well or better, that's a helluva organization.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Patriots, so much more difficult to sustain success in the NFL than it is in MLB.
    They have not won the Super Bowl since spygate, to me they are tarnished.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

7. Likes:

MikeThierry (10-11-2013), WMR (10-10-2013)

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Exactly. O-for since caught cheating red-handed.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

9. Likes:

joshua (10-11-2013), MikeThierry (10-11-2013), WMR (10-10-2013)

Salukifan2

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    Exactly. O-for since caught cheating red-handed.
    Against st. Louis!

11. Likes:

MikeThierry (10-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    disagree it just proves how tough these sports are. at least they always have a shot.

My vote goes for UK basketball
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

14. Likes:

WMR (10-10-2013)

"So Fla Red"

Quote Originally Posted by Salukifan2 View Post
    Against st. Louis!
    Imagine TLR vs. Belichick in a chess match. Game would take 3 months and end in a draw.

16. Likes:

Cody Rhodes and Golddust. Managed by the American Dream.

18. Likes:

Chip R (10-11-2013), Tom Servo (10-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by oregonred View Post
    Imagine TLR vs. Belichick in a chess match. Game would take 3 months and end in a draw.
    Nah, Bill would use his vast reserve of stolen vids detailing TLR's private practice sessions to learn all his tendencies and checkmate him within 20 moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

20. Likes:

MikeThierry (10-11-2013), Revering4Blue (10-10-2013)

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    Pretty much. Sucks to say, but when you keep losing star players and keep pulling guys out of your own system who play as well or better, that's a helluva organization.
    THey lost Pujols, who else have the ever lost as a UFA that mattered?

They did sign a number of guys as UFA (or UFA's to be) like Rolen, Edmonds, Carpenter etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    The Generals are sooooo due to get a run on those guys.

Sacramento Kings IMO

Turn Off Ads?