Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Leadership Council

Threaded View

Reds Leadership Council

When Price was doing the radio rounds the other night he did an interview with Lance McAlister, and in that interview he was asked how he would go about implementing his theme of accountability, and team unity.

Part of his answer is that he believed in establishing a group of players in a council that would work with the coaches to make sure everyone was on the same page, and that the teams goals were being held to by everyone.

I've been wondering since that interview, who would be on that council?

I figure it would be best if each position group had a rep to make sure all communication was reached through the team, at least one SP, RP, OF, IF, maybe even a bench player.

I'm sure the Reds would like Votto on it, and maybe Bruce as well. For the BP maybe Marshall? LeCure? SP is tougher for me with Arroyo leaving, I really don't know who would be that guy. Latos? Cueto? Bailey if he signs long term?

* I left off Phillips until we know if he's on the team next season. I also figure maybe a FA could fill a void on the council.

Here is a link for the interview:http://www.espn1530.com/pages/lances...ticle=11762171

2. Likes:

Nasty Boys (10-24-2013)

Turn Off Ads?