Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Teddy Kremer gets his own Topps baseball card!

Teddy Kremer gets his own Topps baseball card!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...8441--mlb.html

I thought this was a really cool story!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Teddy Kremer gets his own Topps baseball card!

It is really awesome that Topps did that.

Love to have one but they are really dear...
    No - I am not from State Farm!

I wish they would have used the picture of him celebrating Frazier's home run instead of being with Baker.

I hate to be a cynic, but after reading that article, it would have been a whole lot nicer if Topps had actually provided Teddy and his family with a copy of the card. That very fact makes me question their motives. Instead, they shortprinted the card, which makes it rare and has driven the price in the secondary market up to ridiculous price levels. Hopefully, a good samaritan will donate a copy of the card to the family so that they can enjoy it and add it to the amazing collection of experiences and memories that the Reds and Teddy have mutually provided one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin Fan View Post
    I hate to be a cynic, but after reading that article, it would have been a whole lot nicer if Topps had actually provided Teddy and his family with a copy of the card. That very fact makes me question their motives. Instead, they shortprinted the card, which makes it rare and has driven the price in the secondary market up to ridiculous price levels. Hopefully, a good samaritan will donate a copy of the card to the family so that they can enjoy it and add it to the amazing collection of experiences and memories that the Reds and Teddy have mutually provided one another.

Are you sure they didn't provide him one? Players usually get a copy plus they get a percentage of sales.

Turn Off Ads?