Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Area 51 Documents Declassified

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Area 51 Documents Declassified

http://www.space.com/23476-area-51-d...documents.html

Basically what a lot of us thought: cold war stuff and development of stealth technology. Oh, and an alien (j/k).
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Re: Area 51 Documents Declassified

I would assume that if there was something there a bit more earth shattering they would probably continue to classify it. As long as they continue to guard it like they do, well beyond the security measures taken at other bases, there will always be a mystery.

My guess is that there are still many classified projects going on there, ones the public will never know about. The level of security suggests there is most definitely something they still intend on keeping secret.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

3. Likes:

texasdave (11-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson24 View Post
    I would assume that if there was something there a bit more earth shattering they would probably continue to classify it. As long as they continue to guard it like they do, well beyond the security measures taken at other bases, there will always be a mystery.

My guess is that there are still many classified projects going on there, ones the public will never know about. The level of security suggests there is most definitely something they still intend on keeping secret.
    We have to keep stuff quiet. The "stealth" helicopters used in the Bin Laden raid were likely based there.
    http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/mi...as-nevada-ties
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

5. Likes:

marcshoe (11-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    We have to keep stuff quiet. The "stealth" helicopters used in the Bin Laden raid were likely based there.
    Well, given that stealth technology was stolen from the aliens, that makes sense.

7. Likes:

LoganBuck (11-06-2013),marcshoe (11-06-2013)

I don't believe there are aliens at Roswell, but if I did, the fact that they declassified a few documents wouldn't change my opinion.

And aliens aren't aliens anyway, they're evolved humans travelling back in time.

Quote Originally Posted by kpresidente View Post
    I don't believe there are aliens at Roswell, .
    Well not anymore, they moved them to Nevada!
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    Well not anymore, they moved them to Nevada!
    Or they're stashed in Hangar 13 at Wright Patterson.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by kpresidente View Post
    I don't believe there are aliens at Roswell, but if I did, the fact that they declassified a few documents wouldn't change my opinion.

And aliens aren't aliens anyway, they're evolved humans travelling back in time.
    Actually the new crazy belief is that we are aliens, and that ancient civilizations visited the planet, and that they left us here to fight sabretooth tigers.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Actually the new crazy belief is that we are aliens, and that ancient civilizations visited the planet, and that they left us here to fight sabretooth tigers.
    Yep, they came here in the hollow moon...

They mated with monkeys and the souls of humans are the only remaining alien part

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    They mated with monkeys and the souls of humans are the only remaining alien part
    Are we not men? We are Devo. Jocko Homo.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I've always thought that Area 51 was a front. Why would the government have a "secret base" where they were doing their most top secret stuff in basically plain view with easy access from spy satellites? They probably do some research there but the central research is probably somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I thought they mated with the Monkees

Eddies in the space/time continuum. And that's his sofa.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I believe.

Turn Off Ads?