"Why are those Dodger pitchers in the Reds bullpen?"-GAC August 28, 2009

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2013-2014 Dayton Flyers

that was ******* amazing.

4. Likes:

JayBruceFan (03-27-2014)

Congrats to Dayton and their fans!
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I'm a Bearcat fan bandwagoning the Flyers
    Count me in too.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Tree down, three to go.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

For a Level Playing Field

I might be odd (hold the comments lol), but I am so nervous watching these UD games that I am not sure I enjoy it. I keep waiting for them to implode during each of these three games. As a lifelong UD basketball fan, I guess I have seen it happen too many times. I am not complaining. I think I need to Google up one of these Canadian pharmacies and get something that will relax my nerves during the game...

Go Dayton Flyyyyyy-ERS.

Haha, after they beat OSU I stopped being nervous...I figured they didn't really have any business beating Syracuse so i am just enjoying the ride.

My favorite team has always been when I was a freshman at UD: Waleskowski, Hall, Finn, NATE GREEN! This team is so much fun to watch they may overtake that 2002-2003 team for me. This is just a special team and a special year. All we can do at this point is hop on the train and have fun with it.

10. Likes:

jimbo (03-29-2014),RedFanAlways1966 (03-28-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966 View Post
    I might be odd (hold the comments lol), but I am so nervous watching these UD games that I am not sure I enjoy it. I keep waiting for them to implode during each of these three games. As a lifelong UD basketball fan, I guess I have seen it happen too many times. I am not complaining. I think I need to Google up one of these Canadian pharmacies and get something that will relax my nerves during the game.
    Ha ha, I feel the same way watching Xavier in the tournament. I hate losing but when they are finally knocked off I feel myself relaxing a bit. Such is the life of fans in a win or go home sport.

They put up a fight but in the end they couldn't rebound down the stretch and Florida hit some big shots.

Extremely proud of my Flyers. What a tourney!!!

I couldn't be prouder of how this team came together at the perfect time and how they represented the university. A really great group of kids who have made lasting memories for an entire city and fan base.

I was really down on this team during conference play, and wasn't a big fan of Archie. I think part of it was that I had a certain level of mistrust of him. He never really revealed much of himself. I could never tell if he was truly embracing the Flyer tradition. He has really come out of his shell during this run, and it's good to hear how much he loves it at UD. It's unrealistic to think he'll make it a career at Dayton, but I hope we can hang onto him for at least a couple more seasons.

What a great ride. Hopefully, it's just the beginning.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Devin Oliver will join the Boston Celtics summer league team in Orlando.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Love the direction of the Flyer program. Recently, picked up two commits; Xeryius Williams, a 6'8" shooter from Huber Heights Wayne, and Ryan Mikesell, a 6'6" swingman from St. Henry. Archie & co. continue to bring in length (both Williams and Mikesell can play down the positional ladder, with reports suggesting Mikesell often does the ballhandling for his high school team). Love the flexibility of the regime's first three classes. Allows for all kinds of matchup problems in-conference and an ability to size up the bigger teams OOC. They've got one more scholarship available for the 2015 class. It'll be interesting to see which direction they go.

16. Likes:

jimbo (07-11-2014)

Turn Off Ads?