Turn Off Ads?
Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Bengals Discussion (Part 3)

Re: 2013 Bengals Discussion (Part 3)

Heck of a game for Dalton and our O-Line. Whitworth at guard has rejuvenated our running game.

If our offense plays this well nobody will beat us.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    The worst thing this team can do is get a big third quarter lead. It seems like they stop playing every time they do.
    Well, not this week. Indy couldn't stop us.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

What the heck happened in Baltimore?
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    What the heck happened in Baltimore?
    gift pass interference on a feet tangle on an interception to ice it.
    Is it "next season" yet?

Thanks for nothing Cleveland.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Heck of a game for Dalton and our O-Line. Whitworth at guard has rejuvenated our running game.

If our offense plays this well nobody will beat us.
    Pass blocking has also improved now that they have Collins in.
    I don't think Mathis even came close to Dalton today.

Of all the Cleveland Browns in the world, these are the Cleveland Browniest.

9. Likes:

HeatherC1212 (12-09-2013)

Refs helping Bengals' enemies all over the place? NE gets a weak interference call in the end zone to set up a winning TD.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by The DARK View Post
    Of all the Cleveland Browns in the world, these are the Cleveland Browniest.
    They should just change their name to the Charlie Browns.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

12. Likes:

Brutus (12-08-2013),gilpdawg (12-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    They should just change their name to the Charlie Browns.
    Good grief!

14. Likes:

gilpdawg (12-09-2013),HeatherC1212 (12-09-2013),Roy Tucker (12-08-2013)

The Vikings and Browns came up with two very epic ways of not helping the Bengals lol
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

16. Likes:

RiverRat13 (12-08-2013),Stray (12-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    The Vikings and Browns came up with two very epic ways of not helping the Bengals lol
    I was really excited about 30 minutes ago. Thought the Bengals would be sitting at #2 with the division all but clinched. Oh, well. I think the Pats lose one of the next two so if the Bengals win out I think they get a bye.

18. Likes:

Brutus (12-08-2013)

Should have known we couldn't count on the Browns for any help. They can't even cover an onsides kick.

20. Likes:

Brutus (12-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    I was really excited about 30 minutes ago. Thought the Bengals would be sitting at #2 with the division all but clinched. Oh, well. I think the Pats lose one of the next two so if the Bengals win out I think they get a bye.
    That's what I thought too. I imagine everyone felt really good 30 minutes ago.

I have to say, though, the finish of that Vikings-Ravens game might have been the most incomprehensible final two minutes I've ever seen of a sporting event.

FIVE (5) touchdowns in the final 2:07 plus a two point conversion. I mean, are you kidding me?!
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

How hard is it to cover an onside kick?

Was it a magical onside kick that NE did that had a magic sensor that only found a Patriot.

If you are paranoid and believe in bogey men.....than it is like a La Liga match where NE is Barcelona and Baltimore is Real Madrid. They are not going to let those teams lose if they can help it.

Turn Off Ads?