Turn Off Ads?
Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Bengals Discussion (Part 3)

Re: 2013 Bengals Discussion (Part 3)

I don't like the thought of losing the division or having a must win to wrap it up, but at the same time, a potential first round bye in the playoffs and having home field advantage in that game is too important. So yeah, got to pull for Baltimore.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

2. Turn Off Ads?

I'll just root for both of them to lose and gladly be upset with whoever wins.

4. Likes:

HeatherC1212 (12-22-2013),Hoosier Red (12-22-2013),KittyDuran (12-22-2013),Revering4Blue (12-22-2013),UKFlounder (12-22-2013)

My local affiliates stink. I realize they have to show the terrible Browns-Jets game, but why Steelers-Packers and Giants-Lions? The way they gush over a mediocre Steelers team is ridiculous.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I spent that time posting how I think it's better that Baltimore wins, but I find myself nonetheless amused they're down 14-0 in the first quarter.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

7. Likes:

RiverRat13 (12-22-2013)

AFC North Champs!

9. Likes:

HeatherC1212 (12-22-2013),Stray (12-22-2013)

I saw this gif in someones sig on the Bengals.com forum:

Clearly Kirkpatricks best play as a Bengal.

11. Likes:

Benihana (12-22-2013),HeatherC1212 (12-22-2013)

That play and the reversal of the BJGE run ( into a TD) a few weeks ago going FOR the Bengals is incredible

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post

Looks like we'll need the Bills to win in NE next week if we want a chance at the 2 seed.

This final WC in the AFC is madness.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

I try to stay away from Bengals.com. That forum is a cesspool.

Funny GIF, nevertheless.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

I'm now hoping for Bengals (obviously) and Miami wins next week. I think the Bengals would beat the Dolphins by two touchdowns at home.

31 TD's 4000+ yds with 16 picks for Andy on the season. Would love Andy to have a better record vs Pitts and Baltimore but I'll take it.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

17. Likes:

Stray (12-22-2013)

GO BILLS

19. Likes:

Benihana (12-23-2013)

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

OMG, I heard about this play earlier this afternoon but this is my first time seeing it and now I'm cracking up laughing. What a random catch!

AFC North Champs!!
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Meanwhile in Cleveland, the over-the-top optimism expressed by some of the talking heads has given way to rending of garments and gnashing of teeth. Already hearing calls for firing the coaching staff after one season. Personally I hope they keep their staff, because 1) you have to give them more than one season to build a team and implement a system that fits the team, and 2) I don't want them back in the market for Mike Zimmer's services. I think Zimmer is way overdue for a head coaching job, but I don't want to see him going to a team in the division.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Crazy that Cleveland was 4-5. They have some pieces, not sure what happened to them down the stretch here. They had New England beat.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Turn Off Ads?