Turn Off Ads?
Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Bengals Discussion (Part 3)

Re: 2013 Bengals Discussion (Part 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    The Bills are showing why they're a bad football team. Still, this is a game. Their D needs to get a stop.
    Yeah that they're still within a touchdown despite all these mistakes is pretty incredible. The Patriots have let them hang around too long and it might come back to bite them if they make a mistake on offense.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

2. Turn Off Ads?

Note to Doug Marrone: stop kicking the ball to Blount
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Bolts tie it up 24-all with 3 & change left

Yeah, the Chargers are fighting back. I wish I could see that one instead of this NE-Buffalo game

He missed it haha

Did Blount lose control of that before sliding into the endzone? If so it's a touchback.

Guess not.
    Last edited by Stray; 12-29-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Chargers win! Chargers at Bengals next week

Well, here come the Chargers to town. Can we beat them twice? I'm not sure, but it would have been the same question vs Pitt.

San Diego Super Chargers! Take that, Pittsburgh.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Well, here come the Chargers to town. Can we beat them twice? I'm not sure, but it would have been the same question vs Pitt.
    A -59º wind chill would be nice.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

12. Likes:

traderumor (12-29-2013),UKFlounder (12-29-2013)

I wanted San Diego. I'm indifferent on who is a tougher game, but I didn't want to see the Steelers luck out and wind up making the playoffs.

14. Likes:

Bob Borkowski (12-29-2013),Boss-Hog (12-29-2013),HeatherC1212 (12-30-2013),Kingspoint (12-29-2013),Playadlc (12-29-2013),RedsBaron (12-29-2013),Stray (12-29-2013),traderumor (12-29-2013),UKFlounder (12-29-2013)

I was the same way, but the cliche "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it" is sort of coming to mind. I hope it's just my usual paranoia/pessimism about the Bengals and not some true intuition

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    I wanted San Diego. I'm indifferent on who is a tougher game, but I didn't want to see the Steelers luck out and wind up making the playoffs.

I like playing the Chargers D a heck of a lot better than playing Pittsburgh's defense.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

I was the same way, but the cliche "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it" is sort of coming to mind. I hope it's just my usual paranoia/pessimism about the Bengals and not some true intuition
    True, but the Steelers could have been playing the Sydney Snappers' Australian rules team down under and I wouldn't have wanted them in the playoffs for nothing more than spite.

18. Likes:

HeatherC1212 (12-30-2013),RedsBaron (12-29-2013),UKFlounder (12-29-2013)

I like playing a team that eeked out a win at home against the other team's second string much more than a division foe who will accidentally on purpose fall into a QB's knee, blow up someone with a blind side block, and will take out your punter with a shot to the jaw and not give it another thought.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Turn Off Ads?