Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
http://espn.go.com/college-football/...inston-accuser

Believe what you like. I think things are just a bit farther along than "crap" at this point. Winston may be innocent, but there is smoke at this point. Nothing more, nothing less...but certainly more than a fanatic's typing.
From the article you linked
"We are not surprised with the results of the DNA," he said, according to USA Today. "We voluntarily submitted to a DNA. The only thing we are surprised by is it was leaked out by law enforcement. The question the people should ask is, why is it being leaked? For what purpose?"
A Gator fan in the office? Who knows, but I have yet to see a prosecutor comment on this, and specifically confirm this leak.

More
"However, either the Tallahassee Police Department or Mr. Meggs' office has decided they're going to improperly leak evidence to the media. We are saddened to learn that someone has decided to leak evidence to the public before Mr. Meggs has had time to make a decision. The improperly leaked report, if true, has zero impact on Mr. Winston's defense, and Mr. Winston maintains his innocence."
I hate the public witchhunts associated with these scenarios. Every nutcase with a keyboard and a mouse is a wanna be hero.