I'm not sure what is going on here.
1) How can Paul George be the MVP when he isn't the MVP of his own team? Hibbert is the reason the Pacers are as successful as they are. He is a singular defensive force that dominates and changes games like only a few players in basketball do.
2) I love David West, but he is a slower, tougher Chris Bosh. Over 60% of his shots are jumpers, just like Bosh.
3) LeBron is shooting 58% and 48% from 3. If you watch him closely, he has a mastery of basketball that only Jordan, Bird, Magic, and Duncan have had in the last 30 years. He is the MVP until someone rips it from his cold dead hands.
4) Wade is on the Duncan plan. Why use him too much in November and December? He has been somewhat injured in the last two playoffs and if he is 100%, Miami is almost unbeatable.
5) I'm not sure about the love for Larry O'Brien. He oversaw the league at its lowest point. NBA Finals on tape delay, cocaine problems, etc...
6) I'm really tired of the David Stern is corrupt stuff. Smart organizations win, dumb ones lose.
-Wouldn't the Knicks have won by now if he were truly corrupt?
-Wouldn't Duncan have gone to Boston?
-Did Stern control that ball being tipped out to Robert Horry for that three?
-Did Stern get the rebound and pass the ball out to Ray Allen last year?
So, can the Pacers win this season? Yes. But I think they need an injury to one of Miami's big three. Two years ago, the Heat beat them essentially without Bosh and last year they beat them with Wade on one knee.