Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nori Aoki Traded To Royals

Re: Nori Aoki Traded To Royals

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    I'm just still a little unclear how not getting a player means team didn't make any sort of offer or inquisition for said player.
    Maybe they did, who knows? I'm not really whining all that much. Was just curious if there was some warts to Aoki that I was missing, I think the OP was hardly a long rant complaining about everything that is wrong with Walt Jocketty and the Reds...
    Go BLUE!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    One and a half men Patrick Bateman's Avatar

Re: Nori Aoki Traded To Royals

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    Maybe they did, who knows? I'm not really whining all that much. Was just curious if there was some warts to Aoki that I was missing, I think the OP was hardly a long rant complaining about everything that is wrong with Walt Jocketty and the Reds...
    Sorry maybe I read too much into your original comment, but it seemed somewhat par for the course every time a player is moved that you liked that the Reds didn't get.

I know the offseason can be frustrating especially the way Jocketty seems to operate (slowly), but I think as normal is difficult to evaluate until the end. As far as the "panties" comment, it was meant more in joking tone, just because I thought it was funny when Randy said it. No harm meant.

As far as Calgary is concerned, it certainly is a harsh season at the moment, but I can assure you that PP is this difficult to deal with throughout the entirety of the year

Turn Off Ads?