Turn Off Ads?
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC football discussion thread #3

Re: SEC football discussion thread #3

Usually, this doesn't happen until at least 24 hours of heavy drinking and tailgating but apparently hog fans are starting early this year:

That's OK because by Saturday night she'll be singing the Bielema Blues.

Why Bret,,,,,,why? Did you let the eagle fly......fly so high.....it makes me cry,,,,,,i've got the Buh buh buh buh Brett Bielema blues..... Oh what's a Hawg gonna do,,,,,we gave up so many touchdowns and our big fat slow and stupid offensive lineman can't even even bend over and touch their shoes (now there's a real health issue for you)... Oh yeah! Hawg fans got the Buh buh buh buh Brett Bielema blues
    Last edited by jojo; 08-26-2014 at 09:14 AM.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Like Saban, Les Miles will not name a starting quarterback yet either.

Saban might be able to get away with it given how soft their September schedule appears on paper though I think WVU can surprise some people and Bama will have it's hands full with UF (but it's in Tuscaloosa). LSU could be in real trouble against Wisconsin.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...-harris-082514
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Word is leaking out of Athens that this might be the least talented Georgia defense since the Ray Goff era..... That's a huge criticism.... The Ole Ball coach used to call Goff, Coach Goof and it was the 52 pts that Spurier hung on the Dawgs in Athens that finally got Gof fired.

Anyway, the word is that there are some serious depth issues. Offenses are going to get there yards tis year. Injuries could make the defense look like something SEC fans simply don't recognize. Might be a rocky season in Georgia.

It seems like every year is a rocky season in Georgia. Which is odd because it seems like they always have so much talent.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    It seems like every year is a rocky season in Georgia. Which is odd because it seems like they always have so much talent.
    Injuries decimated them last year. They are also at a place where South Carolina, Ole Miss, and both schools in Alabama are all "up" and fishing in their waters while Vandy has been competitive on the field. Then a strong entry by Missouri doesn't help lighten their schedule either.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Like Saban, Les Miles will not name a starting quarterback yet either.

Saban might be able to get away with it given how soft their September schedule appears on paper though I think WVU can surprise some people and Bama will have it's hands full with UF (but it's in Tuscaloosa). LSU could be in real trouble against Wisconsin.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...-harris-082514
    I think it will be a victory if WVU manages to score against Bama. Holgorsen is a good offensive coordinator with other peoples players but not a good recruiter. My guess is Rich Rod or Doc Holliday will be patrolling the sidelines next season in Morgantown.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    My guess is Rich Rod or Doc Holliday will be patrolling the sidelines next season in Morgantown.
    They would take Rich Rod back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Arizona upped his buyout in case WVU ever came calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I have heard that rumor.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Trey Depriest is suspended for the WVU game. This is a fairly big loss for the Bama defense.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ala...season-opener/

I cant see Alabama winning this game if its a shootout. I also don't see Kiffin be allowed to show the whole playbook if needed.

Alabama victory if its in the 20-13 range, Alabama loss if its a 28-35 type game.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    I cant see Alabama winning this game if its a shootout. I also don't see Kiffin be allowed to show the whole playbook if needed.

Alabama victory if its in the 20-13 range, Alabama loss if its a 28-35 type game.
    The Tide have much bigger problems at QB than bama fans are willing to contemplate. Neither guy has been good enough to play for the entirety of their careers and now neither could separate themselves fom the other. If you can't beat out Sims, you ain't winning the Heisman. I also don't see Kiffin and Saban as the happily married couple Bama fans claim they will be.

Apparently the QB for WVA's first kiss was with Saban's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Apparently the QB for WVA's first kiss was with Saban's daughter.
    To be fair, they were only six and he didn't know that she had cooties.

16. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (08-28-2014),Revering4Blue (08-29-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    To be fair, they were only six and he didn't know that she had cooties.
    I liked how in the article the dude immediately after saying his first kiss was with Saban's daughter said "I probably shouldn't have said that..."

Turn Off Ads?