Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pirates ditch Pirates logo

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

Re: Pirates ditch Pirates logo

Don't drink, don't smoke. What do you do?
    ". . . acquiring J. Blanton from Oakland for, apparently, Bailey/Cueto, Votto and a lesser prospect. I do it in a second . . . The Reds' equation this year is simple: Make Matt Belisle your #3 starter . . . trade for Blanton, win 85 or more, be in the mix all summer." - Paul Daugherty, Feb. 8, 2008

2. Likes:

Big Klu (01-09-2014), BluegrassRedleg (01-09-2014), Raisor (01-11-2014), Revering4Blue (01-13-2014), westofyou (01-09-2014)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Hey Pittsburgh fans, you know there's nothing better on a summer night than kicking back with an Iron City Light and watching the golden P.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

5. Likes:

Chip R (01-09-2014), cincinnati chili (01-09-2014), StillFunkyB (01-10-2014), Wonderful Monds (01-09-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili View Post
    Introducing your Pittsburgh Dandy Highwaymen!
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Hey Pittsburgh fans, you know there's nothing better on a summer night than kicking back with an Iron City Light and watching the golden P.
    Those of you who haven't tasted IC light, or simply viewed it in a clear glass, have no idea how funny this is. IC light bears a great resemblance to "golden P"
    ". . . acquiring J. Blanton from Oakland for, apparently, Bailey/Cueto, Votto and a lesser prospect. I do it in a second . . . The Reds' equation this year is simple: Make Matt Belisle your #3 starter . . . trade for Blanton, win 85 or more, be in the mix all summer." - Paul Daugherty, Feb. 8, 2008

Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

This might be the funniest thread of the year.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Along with the golden P, there is a rumor the men's rooms urinals will face the field with a half wall bringing new meaning to PNC Park.
    This one just about made my PN my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili View Post
    Maybe these guys could do the 7th inning stretch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHLqfkU_0xA

Mods feel free to edit post so that it shows the video, not sure how to imbed it.

Honestly though, my friends in Pittsburgh absolutely HATE that they are changing it to the P.
    Last edited by Slyder; 01-13-2014 at 02:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Barmaid to patron "Sir you are slurring, I am going to have to cut you off"

Patron to barmaid "I'm not slurring, I'm speaking in cursive"

Turn Off Ads?