Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Official "Jinx Your Relationship" Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Official "Jinx Your Relationship" Thread

This is going to seem trite or maybe a bit shallow to some, but the woman I've been with for nearly two years is absolutely perfect.

I'm sort of an "alpha male" by her description, and we often talk freely about politics (even though I'm something of an objectivist/anarchist/weirdo), religion, the space program....whatever, and we almost never agree, but it's really fun. She states her case in a concise, non confrontational tone just like I do, so we end up having these amazingly level headed debates that end with both of us having learned something.

I have no idea how I met this woman. Actually, that's not true. She's an emergency veterinarian, and I tend to adopt wayward pooches, but who really hooks up with a veterinarian? This guy, apparently, and she loves my insane Weimeraner/pitbull mix almost as much as his "dad". She told me that I won her over when I explained that I named him Titus because it's Roman for "Defender". Whatever. I know it's really because of my blue eyes and dashing comportment.

As bad as things are with my ailing Father, and my general disdain for most things popular these days, this one is the shining beacon in my world, so I guess this is the best time to doom the whole bloody thing for eternity.

Dear reader. Do you have the guts to out yourself and your happiness only to look back on this thread in agony when it all comes crashing down?

C'mon. Tap your inner Nihilist. Let your "happiness" fly.

2. Likes:

BillDoran (01-13-2014),KittyDuran (01-14-2014),RedEye (01-19-2014),RedTeamGo! (01-14-2014),RichRed (01-14-2014),Roy Tucker (01-14-2014),SunDeck (01-13-2014)

Turn Off Ads?