Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Opening Day Tix

Opening Day Tix

Are they having a lottery for the chance to purchase Opening Day tickets this year? If not, when do they go on sale?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Re: Opening Day Tix

This is my first opening day in America since 2007. Im taking the Mrs. By hook or crook to our first OD experience. By crook I mean I'll probabky just use stubhub.

Probably a lottery, but not announced yet.

Stubhub is not THAT bad if you want to go badly enough. I've done it a few times in the $80 range. Thats barely more than a Bengals regular season game. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by swaisuc View Post
    Probably a lottery, but not announced yet.

Stubhub is not THAT bad if you want to go badly enough. I've done it a few times in the $80 range. Thats barely more than a Bengals regular season game. Just sayin
    I looked last night lowest I saw was 106.00 in outfield bleachers.

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

I'll have two extra to sell, just don't know location yet.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

Quote Originally Posted by BEETTLEBUG View Post
    I looked last night lowest I saw was 106.00 in outfield bleachers.
    I got a pair for games 2 and 3 for a total of $140
    "When I began playing the game, baseball was about as gentlemanly as a kick in the crotch." - Ty Cobb

I just want opener right now and Bailey bobblehead game May 10th

The signup for an opportunity to purchase Opening Day tickets is on Reds.com now; however, with one huge caveat...you must agree to purchase tickets to one home game in the month of April in the field box sections.

Actually, probably a brilliant ticket marketing move by the Reds, but I don't like it. The list of home April games is pretty thin, and I'm guessing that the seats for the two weekend games with the Rays will go fast. Most people will probably get stuck buying a week night game with the Cubs or Pirates.

Turn Off Ads?