Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Redszone Dynasty League 2014 -- Season 6

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Redszone Dynasty League 2014 -- Season 6

Welcome to the 6th season of the Redszone Dynasty League!

Time to get the ball rolling for another action-packed year of fantasy baseball excitement. (not excrement)

Yahoo fantasy baseball is likely going to open on or about Tuesday February 4th (the week after the Super Bowl). I will fire up the league on that date. Each of you should receive an email from Yahoo asking you to register and claim your team, so be sure to check the email account you used to sign up last year.

Once everyone gets registered for the league I will be able to add all our players to our rosters. I will need to know which 30 players you want to keep. You might have had more than 30 players at the end of the season if you had players on the Disabled List. I will be sending you PMs here on Redszone soon. In the PM will be your full roster, so just tell me which guys you want to cut to get down to 30 players. I will need your reply ASAP.

You will also get to keep up to 2 players who were on your NA roster at the end of the season.

Congratulations to redsfandan for winning the championship again last year. He succesfully defended his title from 2011 and 2012. Can he make it four in a row this year? He said he was dropping out of the league last October, but he is having second thoughts.

I am planning a series of posts in this thread to share a lot of cool information about the history of our league, so check back often and share your thoughts and observations. If we can get lots of discussion going in this thread throughout the season it will make the league even more fun. I will be posting updates for the All-Time Standings and the Record book. Feel free to chime in with any cool stuff you can dig up.

To make sure you don't miss anything, please subscribe to this thread by clicking on "Thread Tools" at the top of this post, then click on "Subscribe to this Thread", then select "Instant Notification by Email" from the dropdown box.

Good luck with your teams this year!

2. Likes:

camisadelgolf (01-24-2014)

Turn Off Ads?