Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Redszone Dynasty League 2014 -- Season 6

Re: Redszone Dynasty League 2014 -- Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Is there a tiebreaker if two teams finish with the same point total?
    No, I don't believe there is. It is possible to have co-champions.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I'd like to point out just how much everyone has enabled redsfandan. That rotation is sick! I'm pretty sure we have all traded him a SP at one time or another.
    I'm Guilty of this i traded King Felix to him and a #1st round draft pick for Yasiel Puig early in the season.
    Last edited by cinredsfan2000; 08-09-2014 at 10:48 PM.

4. Likes:

AtomicDumpling (08-09-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by cinredsfan2000 View Post
    I'm Guilty of this i traded King Felix to him and a #1st round draft pick for Yasiel Puig early in the season.
    Lol Yeah, sure. You do remember that, just two months later, I dealt you Anthony Rizzo for Justin Verlander right?

Some trades work out, some don't.
    "Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

Actually i had forgotten about that one .I thought i had gotten rizzo in the Mike trout trade with A.D.

I too thought that in every trade Dan turned lead into gold but he has made some stinkers. If you make a lot of deals there are going to be some that turn out awful for you.
    I thought I was "selling high" on J D Martinez & "buying low" on Mike Minor. Minor destroyed my whip a couple times then was benched & later dropped.
    I also traded top prospect Jameson Taillon in a pre season deal for Justin Masterson who also destroyed my whip a couple times then was benched & later dropped.

I'm less of a trade guy than a waiver wire guy. I got Cobb, Griffin and Harvey on the waiver wire. Britton too i think.

This year i found Hahn, Arrieta and Alvarez. But I have trouble finding offense that way, though I have had decent luck finding catchers at the right time.
    Suck it up cupcake.

9. Likes:

AtomicDumpling (08-12-2014)

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Make me your best offer for a deal in which you receive Pedro Alvarez and Desmond Jennings. I'm looking to make some trades to help me win this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cinredsfan2000 View Post
    Actually i had forgotten about that one .I thought i had gotten rizzo in the Mike trout trade with A.D.
    You traded Justin Verlander to redsfandan for Anthony Rizzo last August. I would say that one has worked out well for you so far. I sent you Adam Jones, George Springer and Sergio Romo for Mike Trout, also in August of last year. I think that trade is working out well for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I'm less of a trade guy than a waiver wire guy. I got Cobb, Griffin and Harvey on the waiver wire. Britton too i think. This year i found Hahn, Arrieta and Alvarez. But I have trouble finding offense that way, though I have had decent luck finding catchers at the right time.
    Yes Britton was a waiver wire pickup, you dropped Jennry Mejia for him back in May. Jacob DeGrom was another good free agent pick up for you. Hunter Harvey too.

something weird happened today. Glenn & I made a 2 for 2 trade. I have 2 guys on my DL who are no longer on the real life DL. So when I accepted the trade I expected to get a message saying that I had to fix my roster issue before the trade would go through. I know you get that message if you go to add a free agent in that scenario. Has it always been the case that you can make a trade if you have a guy in a DL spot who isn't still on the real life DL?

Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    something weird happened today. Glenn & I made a 2 for 2 trade. I have 2 guys on my DL who are no longer on the real life DL. So when I accepted the trade I expected to get a message saying that I had to fix my roster issue before the trade would go through. I know you get that message if you go to add a free agent in that scenario. Has it always been the case that you can make a trade if you have a guy in a DL spot who isn't still on the real life DL?
    That is interesting. I would have expected the error message as well. Good trade for both of you. Glenn flipped those two pitchers quickly, I had just traded them to him yesterday.

Turn Off Ads?