Turn Off Ads?

Thread: New Reds Teen Club

New Reds Teen Club

Did any of you receive the survey about the proposed Reds Teen club? What do you think about it? 5 games and $10 food vouchers for a $35 membership fee. It wasn't clear if it was one food voucher or 5. Sounds like a great deal either way.

To be clear this is a proposal. Subject to change or even never launching. I am happy they are reaching out to the younger generation. I have two teens and I will encourage them to let me buy this for them.

Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New Reds Teen Club

My theory is that teens don't like things that have the word "teen" in them.

They should've called it "The Reds, like, Whatever Club".

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post

Agreed, however... Mad Scientists love the name Mad Scientist in anything

So there's a "teen lounge" at GABP? Make it stop.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I agree and I wouldn't be surprised if that's been proven multiple times through research.

If you blatantly market to teens, they'll resent it and spurn your brand. The Reds need to check out the marketing for products like Axe body spray and rethink their approach on this.
    /r/reds

That's good feedback. I should have put that in the survey comments.
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

You know who likes stuff with the word "teen" in it? Tweens, those kids that wannabe teens but aren't there yet. If you want to market to teens, use the slogan, "Baseball, without your embarrassing parents."
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?