J.J. Cooper does a tremendous job with this. I know he personally talks with many of the coaches and scouts. He really works it. Nothing against some of the other national lists, but J.J. goes the extra mile.

1-10 was already out. Not sure about legalities of posting entire list so I will leave that to others. Highlights...

#11 is Jeremy Kivel. Again, good homework by J.J. Kid has hit 99, in a class with Stephenson, Lorenzen in terms of velocity.

#14 is Arias. I would have gone a little higher. Same with Rogers at 15.

#16 is Lutz. I still like Lutz.

#17 is Constante. Not many have seen him in person.

#19 is Jackson Stephens. Good call, will get a chance every fifth day in Dayton.

#21 is SMB. I have said many times that I know I have him higher than most others because he is not a tool box, but I saw what I saw. I will differ on one thing. JJ calls his defense "solid average." It is exceptional in my opinion. His coach at Arizona, with a national title to his credit, says SMB is the best defensive third baseman he has ever seen. That's more like the player I saw. For the record, his fielding pct would have led the league at two different positions in 2013.

#24 is Aquino. Some comparisons have been made in the past to George Foster in terms of physical build, power. Looking forward to seeing him, but it may be a while yet.

#25 is Romano. Up a bit from last year. Still learning.

He has Elizalde higher than Medina, perhaps the biggest surprise to me on the whole list, at 26 and 29.

Langfield at 30 coming off an injury.

31 is Hector Vargas, a total unknown.

Jose Ortiz does not make the list. A mild surprise to me...but I have not heard as many good things about this player as some folks on this board, so not a shock.