Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Early Keeper Question

Early Keeper Question

6X6 Points League AVG, HR, RBI, Runs, SB and OPS. W, L, K, ERA, WHIP and SV+H
    Every keeper is slotted in the draft. For example. I kept Cargo last year and he was slotted in the 5th round. This year he will be placed in the 4th round. After the 3rd a keeper can not be kept any longer.

My choices of keeper that are more intriguing.
    Cargo Round 4
    Scherzer RD 5
    Utley RD 9
    Gio RD 10
    P.Alvarez RD15
    Trumbo RD 19
    Machado RD 20
    E.Cabrera RD 23

Which 4 would you keep? Thanks for any help.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Early Keeper Question

Quote Originally Posted by Redsnake View Post
    6X6 Points League AVG, HR, RBI, Runs, SB and OPS. W, L, K, ERA, WHIP and SV+H
    Every keeper is slotted in the draft. For example. I kept Cargo last year and he was slotted in the 5th round. This year he will be placed in the 4th round. After the 3rd a keeper can not be kept any longer.

My choices of keeper that are more intriguing.
    Cargo Round 4
    Scherzer RD 5
    Utley RD 9
    Gio RD 10
    P.Alvarez RD15
    Trumbo RD 19
    Machado RD 20
    E.Cabrera RD 23

Which 4 would you keep? Thanks for any help.
    Cargo & Scherzer for sure.
    I am not the worlds biggest fan of Trumbo but I think he should be kept especially at that round.
    Machado since he is a 20th round pick. I know he got hurt late last year but its a keeper league not a 1 year league.

I would go with Cargo, Scherzer and Machado.

Thanks Will M and AtomicDumpling.

Turn Off Ads?