Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Basketball Continued

Re: Indiana Basketball Continued

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Or Butler. How far is Bloomington from Indianapolis?
    Not far...an hour or so. Aside from Hollowell from IU, Ronnie Johnson(Indy guy) left Purdue. A few rumors have Hollowell and RJ wanting to play together........maybe Harris will join them?
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

2. Likes:

3. Turn Off Ads?

Those boys are going to need name tags next year.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    Those boys are going to need name tags next year.
    Could break tradition and have names on the back of the jerseys. :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Could break tradition and have names on the back of the jerseys. :-P
    Suggesting such blasphemy would get Crean fired faster than missing the NCAA 4 out of 6 seasons.
    When people say that I donít know what Iím talking about when it comes to sports or writing, I think: Man, you should see me in the rest of my life.
    ---Joe Posnanski

I've got just one question for you, IU fans: Are you ready for "THE ONSLAUGHT"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    No. Probably not.
    When people say that I donít know what Iím talking about when it comes to sports or writing, I think: Man, you should see me in the rest of my life.
    ---Joe Posnanski

9. Likes:

Razor Shines (04-02-2014), WMR (04-02-2014)

Yes we're aware there are plenty of jokes to be made in going from "The Movement" to "The Onslaught". And most of them poop related.

11. Likes:

WMR (04-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Yes we're aware there are plenty of jokes to be made in going from "The Movement" to "The Onslaught". And most of them poop related.
    What about placing more emphasis on Peter Jurkin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

What about placing more emphasis on Peter Jurkin?
    There looked to be a little too much peter jurkin going on instead of basketball to begin with.
    ---Joe Posnanski

14. Likes:

Assembly Hall (04-02-2014), Razor Shines (04-02-2014), Revering4Blue (04-02-2014), WMR (04-02-2014)

Yogi and Stanford arrested for minor consumption and possession of fake IDs. No worries, this is part of The Onslaught, they were simply drumming up support for the team at local bars.

Also, turns out, no IU cannot buy a shot.

http://fox59.com/2014/04/25/two-iu-b...#axzz2zw1HLh2C

16. Likes:

Assembly Hall (04-26-2014), WMR (04-25-2014)

I have no problem with "boys just being boys". But 1 AM Friday morning? Couldn't they have waited until Friday night or Saturday morning? I suspect CTC put the boys through a grueling tanning bed session late Thursday night and Yogi and Stan were just looking for some brew to get rid of that coconut oil smell...or maybe that coconut oil smell made them crave some sort of "beach cocktail"? Either way I hope this incident is the topper on what was a very frustrating season. Time to move forward and get to working on those NIT brackets for next year.

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

I'm betting a bajillion dollars Tom Crean is fired after this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    I have no problem with "boys just being boys". But 1 AM Friday morning? Couldn't they have waited until Friday night or Saturday morning? I suspect CTC put the boys through a grueling tanning bed session late Thursday night and Yogi and Stan were just looking for some brew to get rid of that coconut oil smell...or maybe that coconut oil smell made them crave some sort of "beach cocktail"? Either way I hope this incident is the topper on what was a very frustrating season. Time to move forward and get to working on those NIT brackets for next year.
    It's Little 500 week, so everything is crazy here in Bloomington right now. For any week that this would happen, it's not surprising that it would be this week. Still no way this should happen though. I have no idea how the most famous, recognizable person in Bloomington thought he could get by with a fake ID though.

And don't be so pessimistic about next season... yet. If Crean lands one either Byron Wesley or Justin Martin who are both eligible to play next year, IU's top 7 is going to be one of the best in the Big 10. If they get Wesley, they'll probably lead the Big 10 in scoring. Even without one of those guys, the team will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale87 View Post
    It's Little 500 week, so everything is crazy here in Bloomington right now. For any week that this would happen, it's not surprising that it would be this week. Still no way this should happen though. I have no idea how the most famous, recognizable person in Bloomington thought he could get by with a fake ID though.

And don't be so pessimistic about next season... yet. If Crean lands one either Byron Wesley or Justin Martin who are both eligible to play next year, IU's top 7 is going to be one of the best in the Big 10. If they get Wesley, they'll probably lead the Big 10 in scoring. Even without one of those guys, the team will be better.

I am optimistic about next season........looking forward to plenty more ice fishing since I don't have to stay home and watch the Hoosiers play! Fish on!

You got that kind of money? LOL Crean can take the AD with him as well. Wouldn't bother me one bit.

Turn Off Ads?