Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Post Your Opening Day Plans

Post Your Opening Day Plans

We're only 3 days out! What are your plans for the unofficial national holiday? Watching on TV, going to the game, listening on radio?

Sadly, mine will get a delayed start due to work. Thank God for DVR. I'll be wearing my Reds gear to work however.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Post Your Opening Day Plans

I am gonna get out of work early and watch the game at the local watering hole. I wish I was going live but just couldn't get down to Cincinnati to make that happen.

I've busted my tail this last week in regards to my graduate studies so that I can take the day off, buy a six pack, make some sub-par comfort food, and watch baseball with some good friends. Can it get any better than that?

I'll be watching it delayed on MLB TV due to the idiotic blackout restrictions.

Blowing away bad memories Redsfan320's Avatar

Try desperately (and probably unsuccessfully) to get my shift covered so I can watch on TV.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Well...its payday, my birthday, opening day...and I'm taking a personal day to watch the game : ) go reds!

The trifecta!

Wild Turkey, jumbo seeds, Pete Rose jersey, girlfriend duct taped up... Been ready for days

Unfortunately the boss has me working in West Lafayette. 2 hours from my home and in Boilerville. I guess I will have to listen to the game on WLW and see what I can find on TV at the hotel room.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

Turn Off Ads?