When people say that I donít know what Iím talking about when it comes to sports or writing, I think: Man, you should see me in the rest of my life.
Roy's weird list
Blue Hole (don't know if it's still there)
Butter Jesus (yeah I know it burned down)
Athens insane asylum
Longeberger basket building
Cincinnati neon sign museum
and the fans
I was going to start this with, "I wonder why anyone would visit Indiana", but decided to make a serious effort.
1) Indiana Dunes
2) Turkey Run State Park & Sugar Creek
3) Hoosier National Forest (specifically, the Deam Wilderness)
4) Caves- Indiana is a spelunker's paradise, although you'd never catch me doing it.
5) Brown County's mountain biking trails
6) Goose Pond FWA
7) Um...I don't know, covered bridges?
Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.
Hoosier Red (03-11-2014)
I thought about listing seven places I've seen, like someone else, I think, did, and it became extremely tough.
The Grand Canyon
The Mall in DC
Palm Beach, Sydney from the high road.
And that's leaving out Carlsbad Caverns, which I really can't do.
And, that's just St. Louis.
"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."