Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The reds needs to win

Re: The reds needs to win

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    They traded Drew Stubbs and Ryan Hanigan I hope they win alot of games. I cant waite to go to the Reds game. On June 7th
    I hope they do good between now and then
    Michelle
    Well, we did great against the Pirates and beat the Cubs today.
    Have a great time when you go to the game on June 7th. Hope they win for you.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

2. Likes:

mth123 (04-20-2014), Old school 1983 (04-20-2014)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    They traded Drew Stubbs and Ryan Hanigan I hope they win alot of games. I cant waite to go to the Reds game. On June 7th
    I hope they do good between now and then
    Michelle
    they looked good against pittsburgh and now they play the cubs.. a win streak is coming and in june they will fight for the top spot in the division They´ll win it for you
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

I hope they win because I will be sad if they don't go to the championship game they are already talking about it. And I am like win 50 games first befor talking about going to the
    championship game

Keep the faith Michelle! You will have a great time on June 7th. I was getting pretty frustrated with the games results, but went to the game with my daughter last Tuesday, and had a great time even though it was pretty cold. Sometimes going to a game makes you realize how much you love it!
    "Why are those Dodger pitchers in the Reds bullpen?"-GAC August 28, 2009

This might be my favorite thread in the history of this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

First 11 games we averaged 2.5 Runs per game. Last 8 games we've averaged 6.4 Runs per game.

In the last 8 games:

.313 AVG (First in the NL since April 13th)
    .385 OBP (First in the NL since April 13th)
    .507 SLG (First in the NL since April 13th)
    .892 OPS (First in the NL since April 13th)
    13 SB w/ 2 CS

9 of our 19 games this season we've given up 2 runs or less.

Our Offense, Defense and Pitching are going to be just fine this season.

By the end of the season Price should have that managing thing down.
    Last edited by Kingspoint; 04-22-2014 at 06:03 PM.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?