Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 3-24 Reds vs Indians

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

3-24 Reds vs Indians

Name:  20140324-080122.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  24.6 KB

I'll be there today...of course, no Hamilton. Still looking forward to it! GO REDLEGS!!!! :O)

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Re: 3-24 Reds vs Indians

Reds got spanked today 8-3. Simon looked very hittable. Consistently losing his release point and quite wild. When he was in the zone, he looked quite good. Hopefully just an erratic outing. Pena looked VERY blah. His receiving skills were quite poor, his at bats were atrocious. Joey on the plus side was fantastic in the field. Several diving stabs for great plays. Ludwick made several poor plays in left. Shied away from the wall and had one clank off his mitt for a 3 base error. Votto, Bruce and Cozart looked extremely locked in at the dish. As did Bernadina for his PH appearance. Pena and Nelson did their utmost to squash any chance of a rally with 2 pathetic back-to-back AB's.

All in all a fun day. Ballpark is gorgeous. Loved seeing George Foster, Eric Davis, Jack Billingham, Jim Maloney, and many others all roaming around. Our seats were perfect if the game wasn't televised. As it turned out, seats 1 & 2 in the front row by the dugout ended up being completely blocked by the camera. We moved after the 2nd inning but still great seats. Very cool experience and I highly recommend it. I wish I could've gotten over to the minor league fields earlier in the day as they were empty by the end of the main game. But getting my wife out and about early while on vacation is like pulling teeth. Not worth the violence that would ensue. :O)

4. Likes:

Red Raindog (03-24-2014)

Turn Off Ads?