Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard Watching 2014

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Re: Scoreboard Watching 2014

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Would rather be a Cardinal fan than have Gomez on my favorite team, no matter how good he is.
    Add "hanging yourself" to the list and it's still a tough choice. But I'll give it a go:

(1) Gomez on your favorite team,
    (2) Hang yourself.
    (3) Cheer for the Cards.

That's about right.

2. Likes:

757690 (04-20-2014),SirFelixCat (04-20-2014)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadasimha View Post
    Thought he was more instigated than instigator - it was Cole, the pitcher, who dropped an f-bomb after he got to 3rd. Gomez was hot-dogging but no worse than a lot of other guys have. He got hot after Cole cursed him and then someone from the bullpen got in his face and started the brawl. He should get suspended for the punches, of course.
    Cole stated he never cursed at him. Just told him to Run the bases next time and not pose. Of course he could be lying but no one on the Brewers said he dropped an F-Bomb, even Gomez..... from the only comments I read.

People are tired of his stupid schtick.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Cole stated he never cursed at him. Just told him to Run the bases next time and not pose. Of course he could be lying but no one on the Brewers said he dropped an F-Bomb, even Gomez..... from the only comments I read.

People are tired of his stupid schtick.
    As to why the Brewers didn't mention it in those comments, I can't say, but in watching the video I heard the word and it's pretty obvious it was Cole talking the loudest at that point as he walks over to 3rd.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

Thanks Hoover..

Brewers are closing in on opening up a 4 game lead in the Central.

Pujols just hit #500. Hit 499 earlier tonight.

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

5th inning and Harangatang is throwing another beauty. 2 hit shutout (7 k's, 0 bb, 60 pitches). Yes, it's the fish, but still great to watch.
    Last edited by _Sir_Charles_; 04-23-2014 at 01:22 PM.

I am enjoying the visuals of the Kansas City Packers vs. Chicago Chi-Feds today.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Cubs doing a great job of blowing a 5-2 lead in the 9th to the Snakes. Although, they did get a bit unlucky...bases loaded, 1 out and a ball up the center...hits the 2B bag and now tying run on 3rd. Seems appropo on Wrigley's 100th B-day

Yup, they found a way to blow the lead. Now 7-5 D-backs. The Cubs RFer Ruggiano just injured his left leg pretty badly trying to catch a fly near the foul line. Hope he ends up being ok, but oof, Cubs baseball....

pineda used pine tar the second time against the red sox.. this time he got ejected! (had it on his neck)
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

14. Likes:

757690 (04-23-2014),Wonderful Monds (04-23-2014)

Michael Wacha had control problems against the Mets tonight, walking 5 in 5 innings, before leaving down 3-1. Cardinal announcers are blaming it, I'm not kidding, on the heavy winds at Citi Field.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

I´m still stunned how "stupid" Pineda is... how can you cheat, get caught, lie about it and get away and do the same thing against the same opponent some days later? just crazy...
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Michael Wacha had control problems against the Mets tonight, walking 5 in 5 innings, before leaving down 3-1. Cardinal announcers are blaming it, I'm not kidding, on the heavy winds at Citi Field.
    It was only 4 innings plus and he struck out 10!
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by tomnuetten View Post
    I´m still stunned how "stupid" Pineda is... how can you cheat, get caught, lie about it and get away and do the same thing against the same opponent some days later? just crazy...
    That'll be an 8 game suspension too.
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Turn Off Ads?