Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard Watching 2014

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Re: Scoreboard Watching 2014

The Cards lost tonight when they had the tying run thrown out at the plate in the 9th inning.

The Reds are now only 1.5 games behind the Cards and a playoff spot and a run differential which ranks 6th in MLB, with an expected record of 13-8.

2. Likes:

_Sir_Charles_ (04-24-2014)

3. Turn Off Ads?

100 years of the Cubs was presented in the 9th inning of their game yesterday. Three run lead,the relief pitcher can't find the plate;SS makes an error on a routine dp ball;easy ground ball up the middle hits 2nd base and deflects into RF for a double;bloop fly down the RF line and the RF injures his hammy diving for the ball. Five runs score and another typical Cubby loss. Watching the 9th you just knew they would blow it.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Cards now down 4-1 late today. They have been scuffling at the plate of late.
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Stat geek...and proud

Matt Joyce has walked 5 times tonight. Last one followed up by Longoria going deep.
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 10/17/14. I promise.

Mike Trout is good at hitting baseballs.

Francisco Liriano is hurt and is leaving the game in the third against St. Louis.
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Francisco Liriano is hurt and is leaving the game in the third against St. Louis.
    The Reds and Pirates running neck and neck to the infirmary. Pirates put Martin, Grilli on the DL, now Liriano pulled in the 3rd because of yet to be known injury.
    Update: Liriano left the game because of flu like symptoms....dizziness
    Last edited by 40YrRedsFan; 04-26-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Braun accidently smashed Segura in The face with a weighted bat. I just saw it on Sports Center. Ouch! Braun also strained an oblique too.
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Can someone start today's game thread?
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

It is early, however, Jason Hammel has not allowed a hit to the Brewers through four.
    A summer watching a bad Reds' team, is still a pretty good summer.

D-Backs announcers talking about Arroyo complaining about severe fatigue and headaches. Say he's getting blood drawn to see what's wrong. Unexplained fatigue and headaches could be anything, but those are symptoms of Mono.

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    D-Backs announcers talking about Arroyo complaining about severe fatigue and headaches. Say he's getting blood drawn to see what's wrong. Unexplained fatigue and headaches could be anything, but those are symptoms of Mono.
    what is Mono? always liked him hope itīs nothing serious and that heīll recover quickly
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by tomnuetten View Post
    what is Mono? always liked him hope itīs nothing serious and that heīll recover quickly
    A virus. Arroyo was diagnosed with it in 2011. From what I've read, it's possible that you can get it more than once, but it's somewhat rare.

Quote Originally Posted by tomnuetten View Post
    Something you get from kissing too many girls. At least that was what I was told when I was younger.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

17. Likes:

KittyDuran (04-29-2014)

>Yankees fans booing Robinson Cano, who helped them win a championship, for signing with another team for more money.

Last edited by Tom Servo; 04-29-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

19. Likes:

Red Raindog (04-29-2014), SirFelixCat (04-29-2014), thatcoolguy_22 (05-05-2014)

Turn Off Ads?