Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard Watching 2014

Stat geek...and proud

Re: Scoreboard Watching 2014

Liriano is DEALING, BTW. 8 k's through 5.
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 7/24/14. I promise.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Good point. Did he ever outreach to that lab tech he ran over on his bus a few times?

4. Likes:

Chip R (04-02-2014)

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Bryce Harper just took a leg to the head sliding into 2nd base, he is slow to get up and is going to leave the game.
    Harper didn't wind up leaving the game, but since everyone on Twitter was reporting that he did, it fooled just about everybody.
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 7/24/14. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Harper didn't wind up leaving the game, but since everyone on Twitter was reporting that he did, it fooled just about everybody.
    Damn, I was holding off on the 'leaving the game part' until it was confirmed but the Mets announcers said it was a foregone conclusion so I trusted them. NEVER AGAIN.
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    I really have grown to dislike the Pirates, and you can't call it sour grapes because I really have no ill will towards the Phillies or Giants.
    Their players seem to be obnoxious as hell and their fans are pretty bad too. Reference all the Pirates fans celebrating after Chapman got hit in the head.
    They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    He has also taught me that even when the Reds win it is important to focus on the fact that they could have lost.

Embarrassed to say I had to look up who the Cubs manager was after ESPN showed him on camera. In my defense, I could have told you Mike Quade and Dale Sveum were the last two managers.
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

Cubs suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Go Cubbies!
    While I'm rooting against the Pirates, I will NEVER root FOR the Cubs.

11. Likes:

_Sir_Charles_ (04-02-2014)

There's no Walt only Zuul villain612's Avatar

This Pirates/Cubs game needs to end now so it doesn't cut into the Reds game on ESPN
    "The key to winning baseball games is pitching, fundamentals, and three run homers."

13. Likes:

Tom Servo (03-31-2014)

Encouraging AB by BP
    They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    He has also taught me that even when the Reds win it is important to focus on the fact that they could have lost.

Pirates beat the Cubs.

Rats win on Walker walk off
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Mike Trout hit the first pitch he sees this season out for a 2 run HR off King Felix.
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Seattle looks pretty good tonight, lotta questions about that rotation though due to injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Good point. Did he ever outreach to that lab tech he ran over on his bus a few times?
    I think that he did, But don't think that it makes it alright.
    HUBBA A man who knows everything,just can't remember it all at one time.

Turn Off Ads?