Turn Off Ads?
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor-League Player of the Day (2014)

Re: Minor-League Player of the Day (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I guess the question that should be asked is what do you mean with your question?

Zach Stewart was nothing at all like Maloney or Holmberg. At least not when he was in the Reds organization. His stuff was on a completely different level than those guys and it wasn't particularly close. It faded over the years, but when he was with the Reds, his stuff was just on a different level.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking.
    Fair enough - I agree that Stewart seemed to have better stuff than Maloney/Holmberg while he was rocketing through the minors with the Reds.

However what I was getting at is there seems to be a type of pitcher that has success in the minors with underwhelming stuff, including high K numbers despite not having front end stuff. Matt Maloney and David Holmberg both seem to fit this category, although they are both left-handed (which Lively and Stewart are not).

Stewart is a guy who rocketed through the Reds system with great success despite not being a first round pick, yet he fell flat, like Maloney and Holmberg, once he reached the bigs (there is still time for Holmberg as he is still young). I guess what I am asking is do people suspect that Lively is more of a dominant minor league pitcher who may fall flat at the big league level, or does he have the kind of stuff and command that will translate his minor league achievements to the big league level once he gets there in a year or two?

I happen to think that Jon Moscot, for one, falls into the former category. I don't expect big things from him at the major league level, despite what he has been able to accomplish in the minors to date. I'm not sure where I stand yet on Lively- I am cautiously optimistic that he could be like a Mike Leake- although I wouldn't hesitate to include him in a trade to get better big league starters at this point.
    Last edited by Benihana; 07-14-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    Go BLUE!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    Fair enough - I agree that Stewart seemed to have better stuff than Maloney/Holmberg while he was rocketing through the minors with the Reds.

However what I was getting at is there seems to be a type of pitcher that has success in the minors with underwhelming stuff, including high K numbers despite not having front end stuff. Matt Maloney and David Holmberg both seem to fit this category, although they are both left-handed (which Lively and Stewart are not).

Stewart is a guy who rocketed through the Reds system with great success despite not being a first round pick, yet he fell flat, like Maloney and Holmberg, once he reached the bigs (there is still time for Holmberg as he is still young). I guess what I am asking is do people suspect that Lively is more of a dominant minor league pitcher who may fall flat at the big league level, or does he have the kind of stuff and command that will translate his minor league achievements to the big league level once he gets there in a year or two?

I happen to think that Jon Moscot, for one, falls into the former category. I don't expect big things from him at the major league level, despite what he has been able to accomplish in the minors to date. I'm not sure where I stand yet on Lively- I am cautiously optimistic that he could be like a Mike Leake- although I wouldn't hesitate to include him in a trade to get better big league parts at this point.
    I think generally speaking, people expect Lively to be less than his numbers. All year long the national guys keep calling him a #4 starter.

Now, you've been around long enough to know that a number four starter in scout speak isn't a #4 starter in normal person speak. With that said, I had him ranked 8th at midseason and I think it would be very, very tough for someone with his stuff, unless it improves drastically, to move up much higher than that. The upside simply doesn't seem to be there to match the guys ahead of him.

I think there is a chance that a guy like him is always there for that "fooled guys with solid, but unspectacular stuff" to miss on. I've seen some reports on his stuff that I don't want to talk too much about since I will be seeing him in three weeks and would like to confirm/deny them with my own eyes. But they are both better and worse than some other reports we've seen talked about nationally. He's an intriguing dude at this point. It wouldn't surprise me if he turned into a Leake. But it wouldn't surprise me if he turned into a reliever either.

Monday, July 14: Pedro Damian, DSL Reds . . . 6 IP, 6 H, 1 R, 0 ER, O BB, 10 K. Damian would have found his way into this spot earlier except for a blatantly mitigating circumstance. He's 21 years old, pitching in the Dominican Summer League for the fourth year. Hard to get excited about a guy with those stigmas. But a couple things here. One, last night was dreadful on the farms, so what the heck. And Damian's building up a critical mass of excellence that's hard to overlook. In June, the righthander had consecutive starts that totaled 12 innings, 2 hits, and 15 K. For the year, his ERA now stands at 0.95, with an 0.847 WHIP and .427 OPSA. Is there a visa problem or something?

Also notable on a night when the organization went winless, making some of us long for those salad days of May, before everybody was promoted . . .

Hitters

Alex Greer, Bill: 3-4, 2B, 2 3B, 2 RBI. Not sure what the outfielder's story is, but he was drafted in the 29th round last year out of Iowa Western Community College and didn't play after signing.

Jeff Gelalich, Bake: 3-5, 2 2B, R. The return to California has been therapeutic.

Kyle Waldrop, Pen: 2-4, 2B, HR (8).

Yorman, Pen: 2-4, 2B, 3B, R.

Juan Duran, Pen: HR (11).

Francis Azcona, Rojos: 3-4, 2B, BB, 4 R , SB (6).

Michael Beltre, Rojos: 2-3, 2 R, RBI. Has been relatively quiet since his sensational start. The teenaged outfielder still sports a .460 OBP.

Daniel Jimenez, Rojos: 2-4, 3B, 2 R, RBI.

Jose Monegro, Rojos: 1-3, 2B, BB, 3 RBI. An 18-yo first baseman.

Ronald Bueno: 1-3, 2 RBI, SB (1).

Marquez Smith, Bake: 2-4, 2 RBI. When a Blaze is penciled into the batting order ahead of Marquez, he's in scoring position.

Bryson Smith, Bake: 2-4, 2 2B. Rehab seems to be going well.

Brent Peterson, Bake: 2-5, R. The IF-OF hasn't really settled in positionally, but he's clearly found a home in Bakersfield. He grew up there, then attended Bakersfield Community College. (Judging by the attendance at Sam Lynn Ballpark, however, he must not have a large family.) For the Blaze, Peterson's batting .333 in just over 50 PA.

Pitchers

Mikey O'Brien, Pen: 7 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 3 K.

Yerry Santos, DSL Reds: 3 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 2 K. The tall, 19-yo righty checks in with a 2.49 ERA.

Eriberto Garcia, DSL Reds: 2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 2 K. An 18-yo rookie.

Ryan Kemp, Bake: 1.2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 1 K.

Brennan Bernardino, Bill: 1 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 2 K. Drafted in the 26th round out of Cal-Dominguez Hills, the lefty protected his 0.00 ERA in pro ball, with 14 K in 10.1 IP.
    Last edited by mace; 07-15-2014 at 11:41 AM.

5. Likes:

AtomicDumpling (07-17-2014), lollipopcurve (07-15-2014)

Tuesday, July 15: Gabriel Ovalle, DSL Reds . . . 2-4, 2B, 3B, 2 R, 2 RBI. It was the 6th triple in 158 PA for the 19-year-old, switch-hitting, first-year shortstop. That's a lot. He also has 15 steals. Speed is consequently presumed.

Also notable on a day when only the two DSL teams played, and neither of them well . . .

Yoel De Jesus, Rojos: 3.2 IP, 6 H, 7 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 6 K. Just weird.

Warlin Pena, Rojos: 2.1 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 4 K. Lefty will be 19 Thursday.

Felix Jimenez, Rojos: 2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 3 K. An 18-year-old, 6-3 righthander.
    Last edited by mace; 07-15-2014 at 11:59 PM.

7. Likes:

RED VAN HOT (07-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by mace View Post
    Alex Greer, Bill: 3-4, 2B, 2 3B, 2 RBI. Not sure what the outfielder's story is, but he was drafted in the 29th round last year out of Iowa Western Community College and didn't play after signing.
    Greer had a full ride to Illinois for his junior year and was indecisive, waited until well after Billings had started to sign. Just a guess but the Reds likely decided not to start him mid season.
    No - I am not from State Farm!

9. Likes:

RED VAN HOT (07-16-2014)

mace,
    I appreciate the time you spend developing a story line on the DSL guys. I generally wait until stats pop out at me, before I start following a player there. Even then, it is hard to find out much about those players.

Quote Originally Posted by RED VAN HOT View Post
    mace,
    I appreciate the time you spend developing a story line on the DSL guys. I generally wait until stats pop out at me, before I start following a player there. Even then, it is hard to find out much about those players.
    Thanks, Van Hot. Yeah, I wish there was more available on those guys. It's generally a dark void until they get at least to the AZL. For instance, there were two excellent DSL players last year who, for all I can tell, have vanished. Miguel Mendez was initially on the AZL roster, but disappeared just before the season started. And Luis Gonzalez, the pitcher (as opposed to Luis Gonzalez the shortstop), is also unaccounted for this year. Kind of frustrating.

Wednesday, July 16: Felix Perez, International League . . . 2-2, 2B, 3B, R, 2 RBI. Perez could easily have been named the MVP of the Triple-A all-star affair. He didn't start the game, but impacted it significantly. Both hits were well-struck. Meanwhile, as far as a call-up goes, it's pretty evident that, at 29, the left-handed Cuban (.840 OPS) is about as ready as he'll ever be.

Also notable on the first night in baseball history when guys named Narciso and Chadwick (to say nothing of Crook and Tromp) have homered in the same game . . .

Hitters

Chadwick Tromp, AZL: 2-4, 2B, HR (1), 2 R, 4 RBI. It appears that there might be more to the Aruban catcher (.400 BA, 1.004 OPS in 36 PA) than just a lyrical moniker.

Narciso Crook, AZL: 2-4, HR (2), 2 R. The Jersey kid just turned 19.

Carlton Daal, Day: 3-4, R, 2 RBI.

Ronald Bueno, Day: 2-4, R, RBI.

Robert Ramirez, Day: 2-4, 2 R.

Jose Ortiz, Day: 1-2, CI, HBP, R. That's one way to round out a box score.

Argenis Aldazoro, Bill: 2-4, HR (1).

Alex Greer, Bill: 2-4, RBI, SB (2). Getting on a roll.

Alex Blandino, Bill: 2-5, 2B.

Garrett Boulware, Bill: 1-2, 2B, BB, R. Recently drafted catcher shows an .855 OPS.

Reydel Medina, AZL: 1-3, R, RBI, SB (1).

Luis Gonzalez, AZL: 1-3, RBI, 2 SB (2).

Jonathan Martijn, AZL: 1-3, 2 R.

Yovan Gonzalez, Bake: 2-3, BB.

Bryson Smith, Bake: 2-3. Now in his second week of rehab.

Sebastian Elizalde, Bake: 1-3, 2B, BB.

Juan Perez, Bake: 2B, R, SB (8).

Daniel Jimenez, Rojos: 2-4, 3B, R, RBI. An 18-year-old Venezuelan outfielder.

Olvis Jimenez, Rojos: 1-2, 2 BB. No relation, apparently.

Carlos Rivero, DSL Reds: 2-3.

Gabriel Ovalle, DSL Reds: 2-4, SB (16).

Pitchers

Amir Garrett, Day: 5 IP, 3 H, 1 ER, 3 BB, 5 K. In 8 of his 19 starts, the lefty hoopster has allowed just one earned run or less in 5 innings or more. Also in 8 starts (not quite the same 8), he has allowed just 3 hits or fewer in 5 innings or more. The relative consistency is impressive for a part-timer. As is the stuff.

Nolan Becker, Day: 2 IP, 1 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 3 K. With a 0.95 ERA and big frame (6-6, 225), the Yalie, after two unimpressive seasons, has become a prospect in his third.

Sandy Lugo, Rojos: 3.2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 5 K. Righty has become a regular on the list. Flashes a 1.80 ERA and has given up but 15 hits over 25 IP, with 36 K.

Ty Sterner, Bill: 1.2 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 1 K.

Alfredo Mena, DSL Reds: 3 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 0 BB, 3 K.

Jake Paulson, AZL: 1 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 2 K. Save number one for the round-27 pick.

Mark Armstrong, AZL: 3 IP, 2 H, 3 R, 1 ER, 2 BB, 3 K.
    Last edited by mace; 07-17-2014 at 12:11 PM.

13. Likes:

AtomicDumpling (07-18-2014), OGB (07-18-2014), PepperJack (07-19-2014)

Thursday, July 17: Phil Ervin, Dayton . . . 2-3, HR (5), BB, 3 RBI. Ervin's here representing a team that actually won, a rare thing on the Reds farms these days. The OBP for last year's top pick now rounds out at .300.

Also notable on a night when the collective record for the teams playing a second-half schedule (or a short season) fell to 85-128. All seven find themselves below .500. (As a member of the International League, Louisville, 50-48, plays the season straight through.) . . .

Hitters

Narciso Crook, AZL: 3-6, 2 R, 2 RBI, SB (5). Scored the winning run in the 12th.

Reydel Medina, AZL: 2-6, 2 2B, 4 RBI. The Cuban's second double drove in Crook with the game-winner.

Paul Kronefield, AZL: 1-1, HR (2). Pinch-hit homer with 2 outs in 9th sent the game into extras.

Josciel Veras, AZL: 2-5, 3B, R, 2 RBI. Little (5-8) SS was a 30th-round pick out of Cumberland U.

Jarrett Freeland, AZL: 2-5, R, RBI. The 6-7 Georgian was drafted last year as a catcher but is understandably playing 1B.

Sean Buckley, Bake: 3-4, R. Batting .378.

Juan Perez, Bake: 2-4, RBI.

Taylor Sparks, Bill: 1-3, HR (2), BB, 2 RBI. I keep wondering if he's related to the female vocalist Jordin Swift.

Cory Thompson, Bill: 1-3, 2 R, SB (3). Has been in a bit of a tailspin.

Robert Ramirez, Day: 3-5, 2B, RBI.

Carlton Daal, Day: 1-4, BB, 3B, SB (13).

Ruben Gotay, Lou: 1-3, 2B, BB, R. Leads International League in runs.

Rey Navarro, Lou: 2-4, 2B.

Raul Wallace, DSL Reds: 2-3, 2B, BB, R.

Dario Saunders, DSL Reds: 1-4, BB, R, RBI, SB (11).

Carlos Mateo, Rojos: 2-3, BB, RBI.

Maikel Lopez, Rojos: 1-2, 2 BB, RBI.

Juan Duran, Pen: 1-2, BB. The only Pensacola hitting entry over two games. (And a marginal one at that.)

Pitchers

Daniel Corcino, Pen: 5 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 5 K. Also had the Wahoos' only hit in the first game of the DH.

Sal Romano, Day: 5.2 IP, 5 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 1 BB, 4 K.

Zack Weiss, Day: 2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 3 K. Last year's 6th-rounder out of UCLA sports a 1.52 ERA.

Shane Crouse, AZL: 2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 4 K. Pitched the 11th and 12th for the W.

Tyler Parmenter, AZL: 1.1 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 2 K.

Shane Dyer, Pen: 1 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 2 K. By that point, the Wahoos were in Dyer straits.
    Last edited by mace; 07-18-2014 at 11:22 AM.

15. Likes:

AtomicDumpling (07-18-2014), Dan (07-18-2014), PepperJack (07-19-2014)

Friday July 19. Brian O'Grady 3-3, 3B (1), 2 BB. The 8th round CF draft choice reached base safely in all 5 plate appearances, and scores the tying run in the top of the 9th in the Mustangs come from behind battle with two in the top of the 9th to win 10-9. Sorry for the late post!!!

Hitters

Ryan Wright: 3-5

Yorman Rodriguez: 2-5

Kyle Waldrop, 2-4, BB

Juan Duran: 1-4, HR (12), 3 RBI

Rossmel Perez: 2-4, 2 2B (12)

Travis Mattair: 2-4

David Vidal: 2-4, 2B (14)

Ronald Bueno: 2-5

Roberto Ramirez: 2-4, BB, 2B (2)

Phil Ervin: 1-3,2 BB, 2B (24)

Carlos River: 3-4, 3B (1), 2 RBI

Leandro Santana: 2-3, 2B (5)

Daniel Jimenez: 2-4

Jose Monegro: 2-4

Carlos Mateo:2-4, 2b (1)

Alex Blandino: 2-4, SB (4)

Brian O’Grady: 3-3, 3B (1), 2 BB

Aristides Aquino: 3-5

Argenis Aldarzo: 2-4, SB

Hector Vargas: 3-5, 2B (2)

Narciso Crook: 2-4

Paul Kronefield: 2-3, BB, 3B (1)

Jose Siri, 3-4

Reydel Medina: 2-4

Luiz Gonzalez: 2-4

Pitchers

Robert Stephenson: 5.3 IP, 2 H, 1 ER, 1K

Alejandro Chacin: 1 IP, 1 Bb, 3K

Adolfi Telliera: 5 IP, 5H, 0 BB, 1R, 9K

Brennan Berndadino: 2 IP, 4K

17. Likes:

AtomicDumpling (07-20-2014), mace (07-19-2014), PepperJack (07-19-2014)

Saturday, July 19: Aristides Aquino, Billings . . . 2-5, 2 HR (7), 3 RBI. The rangy outfielder (Redszone prospect #26) is on pace (.897 OPS) for his second straight year of improvement. At 20, he bats fourth in a lusty Billings lineup, and could be catching up with his tools.

Also notable on a day in which Louisville (swept in a doubleheader without offering much resistance) would have liked to have had Donald Lutz, Kris Negron and Neftali Soto back . . .

Hitters

Joe Hudson, Day: 3-4, 3B, BB, 2 RBI. The catcher from Notre Dame tends to hit in bunches.

Phil Ervin, Day: 2-4, 3B, BB, 2 R, 2 RBI. Having cleared .300 in OBP, he now has a .700 OPS within his sights.

Jamodrick McGruder, Day: 3-5, 2 R, RBI.

Robert Ramirez, Day: 1-3, HR (1), 2 BB, 3 R, 2 RBI. It was the outfielder's 22nd birthday. Coming off a 50-game drug suspension, the lefty swinger hit Dayton in the middle of the week and is now hefting about a 1.391 OPS.

Jeff Gelalich, Bake: 2-4, HR (6), 3 R, SB (3). Bakersfield, so far, has been the most productive of his three stops in two years.

Sean Buckley, Bake: 2-3, R, RBI, SB (3). Still can't play the field, but slugs and steals bases.

Sammy Diaz, Bake: 3-5, 2B, 2 R, RBI.

Marquez Smith, Bake: 2-5, RBI.

Yovan Gonzalez, Bake: 0-0, 4 BB, 3 R. Weird line of the day.

Taylor Sparks, Bill: 2-4, HR (3), BB. Hope he looks as good in person as he does on paper.

Alex Blandino, Bill: HR (4).

Brian O'Grady, Bill: 1-4, HR (3), BB, 2 R, 3 RBI. For a $10,000 signing bonus (Round 8), has been a nice surprise (.938 OPS, positional versatility).

Gavin LaValley AZL: 2-4, 2B. In the running for everybody's favorite draft choice.

Reydel Medina, AZL: 2-4, HR (2).

Tucker Barnhart, Lou: 2-3.

Rey Navarro, Lou: 1-2, 2 BB.

Juan Silverio, Lou: HR (10).

Pitchers

Nick Travieso, Day: 6 IP, 5 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 3 BB, 4 K. Nice comeback from two subpar starts.

Tim Adleman, Pen: 6 IP, 6 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 5 K. Threw 6 shutout innings before the 7th got away from him.

Mikey O'Brien, Lou: 6 IP, 4 H, 4 R, 1 BB, 7 K.

Brett Marshall, Lou: 6.2 IP, 4 H, 4 R, 3 ER, 3 BB, 1 K. Good to keep him in the fold (in spite of the 9.10 ERA).

Radhames Quezada, Day: 2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 2 K.

Nolan Becker, Day: .2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 2 K.

Jefry Sierra, Bill: 2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 1 K. Switch to pitching looks like the right move.

Wagner Gomez, Bill: 1 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 2 K. Ditto.

Israel Cuevas, AZL: 2.2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 1 K.

Jacob Ehret, AZL: 2 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 2 K. Round 14 out of UCLA.
    Last edited by mace; 07-20-2014 at 04:56 PM.

19. Likes:

PepperJack (07-20-2014)

Sunday, July 20: Aristides Aquino, Billings . . . 4-5, 2B, 2 HR (9) (GS), BB, 4 R, 7 RBI, SB (5). Yes, that's consecutive honors for the 20-year-old, 6-4 Dominican. And it's 4 HR in 2 games. The grand slam came in the 1st (4th batter of the game), and he had all 7 RBIs by the 5th inning. Aquino now leads the Pioneer League in HR.

Also notable on a day when a simple 4-5 wasn't enough . . .

Hitters

Ty Washington, Bill: 4-5, 2B, BB, 4 R, 2 RBI, 2 SB (12). Don't feel bad, Ty. Fact is, as many as four Billings hitters had the credentials.

Alex Greer, Bill: 3-5, 2B, 3B, 2 R, 2 RBI, SB (3).

Brian O'Grady, Bill: 2-3, 2 2B, 3 BB, 3 R, 3 RBI, SB (4). 8th-rounder continues to do quite a bit, if not everything.

Argenis Aldazoro, Bill: 2-4, BB, R, 2 RBI, 2 SB (3).

Taylor Sparks, Bill: 1-5, 2 R, 2 RBI, 2 SB (4).

Juan Perez, Bake: 2-2, HR (10), 2 BB, 2 R, 3 RBI. Flawless day at the plate for the 2B-SS.

Sebastian Elizalde, Bake: 2-3, HR (11), 2 R, 2 RBI.

Jeff Gelalich, Bake: 2-3, 2B, 2 BB. Hope it's not just a Cal League thing.

Marquez Smith, Bake: 2-4, 2B, 2 R.

Rossmel Perez, Pen: 3-4, BB, R, SB (2).

Yorman, Pen: 3-4, 2B, BB. Led off again.

Michael Lorenzen: 1-2, RBI. The Wahoos' only RBI. His pitching line wasn't as good.

Donnie Murphy, Lou: 2-3, BB. Newcomer played LF, batted 2nd.

Steve Selsky, Lou: 2-4, 2B, R.

Jason Bourgeois, Lou: 2-5, 2B, RBI.

Rey Navarro, Lou: 1-3, 2B, BB, R, RBI.

Phil Ervin, Day: 2-4. Half the Dragons' hits.

Pitchers

Scott Diamond, Lou: 6 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 0 BB, 0 K. Organizational debut for the crafty lefthander. The Ks and BBs fit the profile (to an extreme).

Ismael Guillon, Bake: 6 IP, 5 H, 4 R, 3 ER, 2 BB, 5 K.

Jackson Stephens, Day: 6 IP, 4 H, 3 R, 1 BB, 6 K.

Joel Bender, Day: 2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 1 K.

Drew Hayes, Pen: 2.1 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 2 K. Also 1-1.

Kyle McMyne, Bake: 1 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 1 K. That's 10 straight scoreless outings.

Ben Klimesh, Bake: 1 IP, zeroes, Sv (6).

Ryan Dennick, Lou: 1 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 2 K.

21. Likes:

AtomicDumpling (07-21-2014), PepperJack (07-20-2014)

Aristides Aquino is also tied for the league lead in doubles, with 10.

23. Likes:

mace (07-20-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Aristides Aquino is also tied for the league lead in doubles, with 10.
    And total bases, with 81.

Ty Washington leads the league in SB (12).

Brian O'Grady (.988) actually has a slightly higher OPS than Aquino (.983). Alex Blandino's at .895.

Quote Originally Posted by mace View Post
    And total bases, with 81.

Ty Washington leads the league in SB (12).

Brian O'Grady (.988) actually has a slightly higher OPS than Aquino (.983). Alex Blandino's at .895.
    So, Aquino is actually third in doubles. He entered the game with 9, tied for the league lead. The stats page hadn't updated yet when I posted it. Brian O'Grady and another guy actually have 11, making Aquino third with 10.

Turn Off Ads?