Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trade: Dunn or Kearns????

Gus

Trade: Dunn or Kearns????

I hate to do this but I'm considering trading Kearns or Dunn on my fantasy team, which one do you think will be more productive. Scoring for my league is as follows: Hit-1, Rbi-1, R-1, Sac-1, Hbp-1, BB-1, Double-2, Triple-3, HR-4, SB-2. Negatives for K- -1 , Error- -1. I would like to package one of them with one of my relievers for a quality starter. Tough call, what do you think????

2. Turn Off Ads?
    keep Kearns.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Dunn will put you in the negatives!

Deal Dunn, keep Kearns.

Keep Kearns

Hey... as a Cardinal fan with no bias towards the Reds... I say keep Kearns as well.

If I had to trade one, I'd deal Dunn. However, it depends on what you're getting back. The biggest mistake that people make is making a trade just for the sake of trading.

Turn Off Ads?