Re: Karl Ravech destroying Billy Hamilton on the BBTN podcast

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Karl, that must be your toupee talking.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I really don't think people should act like KR is the only person who had those thoughts and spoke of them aloud. There were plenty of people on this board who said very, very similar things after the first two weeks of the year. He's an easy target, I get that, but he was far from the only one saying things like that.
    Agree. Any of us in the same position would occasionally say something woefully wrong from time to time. I do respect, however, the guys who don't run from it and say "Hey, I was wrong. I wiffed on that one."
    Rounding third and heading for home...

If I want knee-jerk reactions based on a handfulk of ABs, I'll come here for that. We got that in spades.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

6. Likes:

Big Klu (07-09-2014),Brisco (07-09-2014),cincyinco (07-09-2014),NebraskaRed (07-09-2014),Number_Fourteen (07-09-2014),Patrick Bateman (07-09-2014),Raisor (07-09-2014),SirFelixCat (07-09-2014),UKFlounder (07-09-2014),VR (07-09-2014)

Wait, you mean to tell me Baseball Tonight still exists? I thought it was dead when MLB Network came into existence.

8. Likes:

DanielPlainview (07-09-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    If I want knee-jerk reactions based on a handfulk of ABs, I'll come here for that. We got that in spades.
    I don't know what kind of ABs those are, but I'm not sure I want to see that.

Turn Off Ads?