Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Ep. 7 Cast Official!

Re: Star Wars Ep. 7 Cast Official!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo Fan View Post
    Benedict Cumberbatch.
    Not blue enough.

Tobias Funke is the obvious choice. He needs the work and he can blue himself.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Not blue enough.

Name:  funke.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  13.0 KB

I found his audition reel

4. Likes:

Raisor (05-01-2014),Razor Shines (05-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Not blue enough.

I'd watch that movie.
    "It's still a long way to the top if we want to rock'n'roll, but at least they dumped the tuba player."
    --M2

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I don't see the comparison. The Star Wars EU is "expanded universe" and has never been canon. Peter Jackson just flat out changed the story of The Hobbit.
    I didn't know that about Star Wars. I thought someone was mentioning that Disney was changing episodes 7-9 from the book story as if there was only one 7-9 version. I know Jackson's excuse was that he tried to incorporate some history from other ME chapters, but that didn't fly. He flat out changed the story so he could add more violence, a real amateurish job just to gouge money from the public.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    I didn't know that about Star Wars. I thought someone was mentioning that Disney was changing episodes 7-9 from the book story as if there was only one 7-9 version.
    Yea, not sure where this was heard but it's not true. There are no episodes 7-9 books. The only thing that could be seen as eps 7-9 in the EU is the Thrawn Trilogy (which is incredible and you should read it). I believe George had an extremely rough outline for eps 1-3 and 7-9 in a notebook while he was writing eps 4-6. I do not believe they are going to follow the outline at all. This is all new material.

As far as I know the only things that are canon in the Star Wars universe is the Star Wars films and the animated TV show "The Clone Wars."

Yea, not sure where this was heard but it's not true. There are no episodes 7-9 books. The only thing that could be seen as eps 7-9 in the EU is the Thrawn Trilogy (which is incredible and you should read it). I believe George had an extremely rough outline for eps 1-3 and 7-9 in a notebook while he was writing eps 4-6. I do not believe they are going to follow the outline at all. This is all new material.

As far as I know the only things that are canon in the Star Wars universe is the Star Wars films and the animated TV show "The Clone Wars."
    Thanks. I've been at the book stores many times wanting to get into the Star Wars readings, but never made the plunge.

Where would you suggest I begin?
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Thanks. I've been at the book stores many times wanting to get into the Star Wars readings, but never made the plunge.

Where would you suggest I begin?
    There is absolutely no question where you should start:

The Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn (in order):

Heir to the Empire
    Dark Force Rising
    The Last Command

Enjoy.

10. Likes:

Joseph (06-06-2014),Kingspoint (05-03-2014),TRF (09-29-2014),_Sir_Charles_ (09-07-2015)

There is absolutely no question where you should start:

The Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn (in order):

Heir to the Empire
    Dark Force Rising
    The Last Command

Enjoy.
    This is accurate.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1814102

Official Anouncement: ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ adds Lupita Nyong’o, ‘Game of Thrones’ star Gwendoline Christie (Brienne of Tarth)

Love Gwendoline, the whole GOT's cast is awesome really

Thought I would have seen a post about Harrison Ford hurting his ankle today in filming and going to the hospital.

Thought I would have seen a post about Harrison Ford hurting his ankle today in filming and going to the hospital.
    I thought I would've seen a mention of the new director. Maybe I should head to a Star Wars fan site . . . nah.

The new director is for a spin off, not the trilogy

The new director is for a spin off, not the trilogy
    Rian Johnson, director of Looper, just signed to direct episode IIX and write the first draft of the story for IX

I thought he was referring to Gareth Edwards being chosen to direct a spin off.

Turn Off Ads?