Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Which Book

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Re: Which Book

Kama Sutra would be it, although 7 Habits would be a close second
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I own two of those books. I've never read my way all of the way through either.

Never heard of the book "The Law", but if you're saying that the choice is to be a master of the principles of law, then without a doubt, I would choose Law to be a master of as I would not only have a job anytime I wanted one because of it, but it would cross over into any field. I don't need a book to master Kama Sutra, The Bible, or the 7 Habits of Highly Successful People, as they all deal with common sense, consistency and practice in order to improve. The last one I could care less about.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

I think "The Law" must be a John Grisham novel.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Terrible question structure...thumbs down.

8. Likes:

Ravenlord (05-29-2014)

the principles of the Kama Sutra (depending on which translation you have) are the equivalent of the Catechism to Vedic and Tantric Buddhists; I've read it several times. the Bible I've read for most of my life, and the only interesting part to me anymore is the Torah part. The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind I've never read, but having heard my brother drone on about it and Rich Dad's Secrets for years, I have less desire to than I normally would for self-help and pseudo-self-help books. the other two I don't know what are.

my answer would be the Kama Sutra, simply because I use Vedic Hindi/Buddhist shamanism from time-to-time, and study Tantric rituals and traditions in conjunction with Taoism.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

I choose "Choose your own adventure"

I would go with secrets of the millionaire mind. My goal in life is to own a cottage in the South of France, and the bible ain't gonna get me there.

Turn Off Ads?