Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rangers prospect Joey Gallo

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Rangers prospect Joey Gallo

http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=gallo-001joe

If he was called up today, how do you think his bat would fare in the big leagues? Also, what do you see for him in the future? Is he closer to Mark Reynolds than Chris Davis?
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Re: Rangers prospect Joey Gallo

Adam Dunn
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Joey Gallo with a G or Joey Callo with a C?

Unfortunately this is my first reaction everytime I hear his name. Second is that I wish he had slipped to the Reds supplemental pick in that draft.

5. Likes:

dougdirt (05-30-2014),Kc61 (05-31-2014),Puffy (05-30-2014),RedTeamGo! (05-30-2014)

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I don't think he would hit much in the big leagues right now. It's a large gap from Advanced-A to the big leagues. But, when he would make contact, he would do damage.

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post

Unfortunately this is my first reaction everytime I hear his name. Second is that I wish he had slipped to the Reds supplemental pick in that draft.
    The two HWaat?

8. Likes:

dougdirt (05-30-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    The two HWaat?
    The two yutes.

10. Likes:

dougdirt (05-30-2014),Old school 1983 (05-30-2014)

The two yutes.
    Excuse me. The two youuuTHssss

You beat me to the punch, but this is exactly what came to mind when I saw this thread - funny, funny move and this is one of the funniest scenes. Of course, the funniest is Marissa Tomei's testimony at the trial. That won her the Oscar right there.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Friday, after 9 games without a HR, he ended that drought by belting 2 and knocking in 7.
    Last edited by Ohayou; 05-31-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Turn Off Ads?