Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned Dodger Fan Arrested At GABP

Banned Dodger Fan Arrested At GABP

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...dium/10339251/

A West Virginia man known for his rabid support for the Los Angeles Dodgers is in jail accused of crimes at Great American Ball Park.

Troy Sexton, 40, of Hurricane, West Virginia, is at the Hamilton County Justice Center after he was arrested Tuesday night at the Reds game, six years after being banned from Great American Ball Park after his involvement in a fight caused so much commotion that it delayed the game.

Sexton was charged with criminal trespass and obstructing officials business and ordered jailed Wednesday on $40,000 in bonds by Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge Brad Greenberg. Sexton is back in court Thursday to face a felony charge of burglary stemming from the same incident. Court documents note Sexton previously was told to stay "off of Great American Ball Park property," but was there Tuesday.

Name:  troysexton.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  45.7 KB

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Banned Dodger Fan Arrested At GABP

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/obsess...ver-edge-25606

The youtube video is a must watch.

Joe Beimel must know how Jody Foster felt.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

4. Likes:

Degenerate39 (06-12-2014)

Guy looks like a winner.
    Go Gators!

6. Likes:

reds44 (06-12-2014)

Wow

I wonder how they found him amongst all those fans? It doesn't sound like he acted up again or anything.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I wonder how they found him amongst all those fans? It doesn't sound like he acted up again or anything.
    I'm betting they're familiar with him. Guy sounds like a true whack-job.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I'm betting they're familiar with him. Guy sounds like a true whack-job.
    I think calling him a whack-job might be an insult to all of the whack-jobs of the world. He has some serious issues.

How much do you guys wanna bet that those pants he's wearing in his "training" video are Joe Beimel's?

Dude is definitely creepy. Makes you wonder how often players have to deal with guys like him. And how does one even become that big of a fan of Joe Beimel?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

He made a post on facebook that could be read as very, very creepy and potentially dangerous.
    Attachment 7315

Whoa. The weirdest part about both videos is that it is so hard to tell if he is trying to be funny or not. The only way I can even read the first part of the "My Best Friend" video is as ironic -- but then his testimonial after that puts that understanding in serious doubt.

And yes, Larkin Fan, he does own Joe Beimel pants, which he shows us on the first video. Seems like a ticking time bomb to me. Seriously.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    He made a post on facebook that could be read as very, very creepy and potentially dangerous.
    I get that the guy is a looney toon; I'm just wondering how they picked him out of a crowd. Was security on the hunt for him or what?

I get that the guy is a looney toon; I'm just wondering how they picked him out of a crowd. Was security on the hunt for him or what?
    My guess is, someone saw his post and reported it to the Reds/MLB, and then they were on the look out for him.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

My guess is, someone saw his post and reported it to the Reds/MLB, and then they were on the look out for him.
    I'm not reading it that way at all. Sounds like he is being sarcastic- hey, I'm going to trespass....it's going to endanger lives becasue I'm breaking this law....

I dunno- doesn't seem that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    I'm not reading it that way at all. Sounds like he is being sarcastic- hey, I'm going to trespass....it's going to endanger lives becasue I'm breaking this law....

I dunno- doesn't seem that bad.
    I read it that way too. But that doesn't mean others did.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I read it that way too. But that doesn't mean others did.
    Good point.

Turn Off Ads?