Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Banned Dodger Fan Arrested At GABP

Re: Banned Dodger Fan Arrested At GABP

Quote Originally Posted by tps View Post
    Spending 9 to 36 months in jail/prison seems a bit excessive for "trespassing with the intent to trespass." If the guy paid to get into the game and spent money in the city, is there truly a victim who suffered some sort of damages?

Does Joey Votto care if the guy went to game he wasn't supposed to be at? Johnny Cueto? Todd Frazier? Anyone in the front office? Whole thing seems stupid to me.
    I agree charging him with what they did seems excessive and like overkill.

I'm guessing they'll knock it down to some misdemeanor.

I think they probably really wanted to make an impression on this guy to hopefully never try this crap ever again. You just never know how far nutjobs like this will go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

2. Turn Off Ads?

A mountain has been made out of a mole hill.

Quote Originally Posted by tps View Post

That cop doesn't make sense. He's stating this guy shoved down a man that was 75 years of age or older. Shoved him so hard he went "airborne." Am I supposed to believe that this elderly man who was allegedly assaulted this badly didn't break any bones? The guy would have been arrested for some sort of malicious felony assault back in 2008. Something stinks about the reporting of all this. What the news and the cops are stating doesn't jive with the mans actual facebook post. Seems like a sensationalized matter to me.
    The news nowadays is pitiful. How could he have posted on his Facebook page that "he didn't expect it turn out the way it did"..... from the jailhouse??? Do reporters just make it up as they go? I'm confident inmates have no access to the internet, especially this guy.

A new Redszone member with the moniker tps defending Sexton? Does tps really equal Troy P. Sexton?

6. Likes:

TeamCasey (07-07-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin Fan View Post
    A new Redszone member with the moniker tps defending Sexton? Does tps really equal Troy P. Sexton?
    Dare I say it? I dare.

Was this a TPS report?

8. Likes:

Chip R (06-28-2014), Larkin Fan (06-29-2014), paintmered (06-29-2014)

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Yeahhhhh.

am I the only one who finds the Philly youtube video hilarious? Dude is funny in that clip. I agree he is creepy and he has taken a "joke" way to far but that video made me laugh and put a smile on my face.

not sure what to think about the situation as a whole....there does tend to be a slew of info that just does not add up and I think its more of a "use the guy and make an example out of him" type of deal.....Troy Sexton might not be a stalker who intends to cause harm to a player but I am sure there are plenty of idiots out there who would take it to far and by treating this Troy fella like a felon, maybe it will prevent an actual psycho from taking their hatred or love to the next step. I agree that he needs to be kicked out of GABP and fined a pretty penny but it seems as if law enforcement is taking it a little to far.

sometimes the only way to stop an idiot from continuing to be an idiot is to act like an idiot and use your power in an idiotic way and that seems like what is happening here. Law Enforcement acting like idiots to stop an idiot....sounds about right.

Turn Off Ads?