Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Kings Island tickets?

Kings Island tickets?

Will be going to Kings Island again in a cpl weeks when the cubs come to town. Where can you get the cheapest tickets for there. Thought it might be Krogers but wasn't sure. Thanx for the help!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Kings Island tickets?

If you're a AAA member they usually have a pretty good deal on them.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Stat geek...and proud

I haven't been there in over 10 years... which is kind of sad since I live here. (Well, here is a exaggeration, but it's not that far of a drive) I need to get back there.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    I haven't been there in over 10 years... which is kind of sad since I live here. (Well, here is a exaggeration, but it's not that far of a drive) I need to get back there.
    Sad for me as well, haven't been there since the late 80s...so close but its just not my thing... Guess if I had kids I'd be more interested. The Reds take most of my entertainment time and money.
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

www.pki.com (old site, but will direct you to the new one) I believe has the lowest prices if you buy them online. May be able to do better at a Kroger, those are you 2 best choices for KI tickets I believe.

PM me if you have any park questions, we generally go about once a week, though mostly with kids. Assuming your a Reds fan, the Reds Hall of Fame Grill should be a "must" for your visit. Surprisingly, for such good sit down table service food, the prices are not all that much higher than you'd expect at an other sit down table service restaurant outside of an amusement park. Amusement park food is typically way overpriced and lower in quality. Reds HOF Grille turns both those notions around. Lots of cool Reds stuff in there as well.

7. Likes:

Sea Ray (06-23-2014)

Turn Off Ads?