Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cubs Series 7.7.14

Cubs Series 7.7.14

Well the Cubbies are 10 under .500 after trading their two starters. Tonight is a Japanese pitcher starting against the Reds and Leake will once again try to get to .500. An interesting season for him with and without offensive support

Reds haven't faced Woods yet this season - an unfortunate trade in my opinion

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cubs Series 7.7.14

Quote Originally Posted by WaiteHoyt View Post
    Well the Cubbies are 10 under .500 after trading their two starters. Tonight is a Japanese pitcher starting against the Reds and Leake will once again try to get to .500. An interesting season for him with and without offensive support

Reds haven't faced Woods yet this season - an unfortunate trade in my opinion

Does anyone wonder if the former manager would have started Bruce at First Base? The move made the headlines but the pitching and Hamilton were the stories.

Reds have to at the least take 4 out of 5 from this depleted Cubs team, in my opinion. Good start with last night's win.

Jordan, its you me in the cheap seats. Good win in the afternoon DP first game. Glad we got our ace a few runs for a change. He must have felt 4 was equal to 20 after the non-support he has received. Also pleased that we were able to beat Woods. The first two games against the Cubs were their two best remaining pitchers. hope I don't have to eat my words. 7.8.13 3:30 pm

a week ago the feeling after 4-0 on the west coast that then turned down with the 3 disappointing losses and now three against the Cubs including the come-back.

One game at a time and yet another first-time pitcher as an opponent.

Looks like it is you and me brother! What a day of baseball yesterday was. I don't know why, but I just knew that they were going to come back and win that game last night. On to game 4!

Game 4.Simons has 47 pitches in first two innings 3 hits and a walk and no runs allowed. Got to keep the ball down.

game 4 Simon pitched another great 7 innings and they are close to another win.

Turn Off Ads?