Turn Off Ads?

Thread: vBulletin on its way out?

vBulletin on its way out?

Couple other boards I post on have switched to Xenforo. Honestly seems much nicer with more customization/useability etc. Apparently support/updates for vbulletin are going to be stopped if they aren't already? I guess lots of big forums have been making this switch... wondering about RZ...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: vBulletin on its way out?

That's the first I've heard of this. Do you have a link that mentions vBulletin updates ending?

I would hope RZ doesn't make that swich, Xenforo is one of the worst board experiences out there.
    Go Gators!

5. Likes:

Beltway (07-03-2014),Boss-Hog (06-28-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    I would hope RZ doesn't make that swich, Xenforo is one of the worst board experiences out there.
    I have no words for how much I agree with this.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

I don't know what forums you guys were using but after spending significant time with this new xenforo, it's amazing with all the things added/add-ons that run seamlessly and intuitively.

Boss, I'm going to PM you the forum so you can take a look and see what you think about it.

Not advocating a change necessarily, but for your own edification.

Turn Off Ads?