Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anger Management - Cincy Man Threatens Care Flight Helicopter b/c of Noise

For a Level Playing Field RedFanAlways1966's Avatar

Anger Management - Cincy Man Threatens Care Flight Helicopter b/c of Noise

Makes me wonder if this man forgot to take his prescription medicine.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...ting/12606669/

A Green Township man faced a judge Monday morning after authorities say he threatened to shoot a medical helicopter and crew. Leonard Pflanz, 56, was arrested early Sunday and accused of driving to Mercy West Hospital, yelling at the UC Health Air Care pilot and threatening to shoot at it the next time it flew low over his property, authorities said.
    Small market fan... always hoping, but never expecting.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anger Management - Cincy Man Threatens Care Flight Helicopter b/c of Noise

Of course, it was on Sunday. The guy was trying to get some rest on his day off.

There's a day-care behind my sisters' house that has had bratty 3-4-5 year olds screaming at the top of the lungs for five days a week, 52 weeks a year, for the last 25 years. Don't know how she has ever put up with it. Just visiting, I've felt like getting a gun and taking out a few of the little monsters.

If she ever decides to sell the house, she'll have to have a strict policy of showing it only on weekends.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

The thing with helicopters, is that they are traditionally just 300 feet above the ground as they fly, though in municipal areas, there are other restrictions in place.

That low to the ground, they get really loud.

He's lucky he doesn't live where there's F-16's doing their daily runs.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Of course, it was on Sunday. The guy was trying to get some rest on his day off.

There's a day-care behind my sisters' house that has had bratty 3-4-5 year olds screaming at the top of the lungs for five days a week, 52 weeks a year, for the last 25 years. Don't know how she has ever put up with it. Just visiting, I've felt like getting a gun and taking out a few of the little monsters.

If she ever decides to sell the house, she'll have to have a strict policy of showing it only on weekends.
    Or in the winter. I can't imagine they are outside when it's 15 out.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Or in the winter. I can't imagine they are outside when it's 15 out.
    They don't get that here. Mild Winters....mild Summers. Even when it is cold, they still send them out for the breaks. The daycare workers get to have their cigarette breaks.

It's really not the kids' fault, but the policy of the daycare to have them screaming at the top of their lungs during the breaks outside. I'm sure they use it so that they would be quieter inside.

Turn Off Ads?