Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Saturday July 26th 2014 Minor League Thread

Saturday July 26th 2014 Minor League Thread

I sent PepperJack out on top secret Free Rey Navarro duty. I haven't started one of these before so I apologize if my attempt isn't up the usual standard.

Dayton loses 4-0 to Cedar Rapids. Only 2 hits for Dayton.

Jackson Stephens: 5 innings, 5 hits, 4 ER, 0 walks, 4 strikeouts
    Tony Amezcua: 3 innings, 1 hit, 0 ER, 0 walks, 3 strikeouts

- - - Updated - - -

Pensacola loses 6-2 to Mississippi and they weren't much better than Dayton, only 3 hits

Ben Lively: 6 innings, 4 hits, 3 runs, 2 ER, 3 walks, 5 strikeouts. He also had a single at the plate, but falls to 0-5 in AA.

Kyle Waldrop: 2-4, HR, triple, RBI
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

2. Likes:

PepperJack (07-27-2014)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Saturday July 26th 2014 Minor League Thread

Billings is trailing 1-0 in the bottom of the 6th. They have all of 2 hits.

Blandino: 2-2, 2B
    Luke Moran: 6 innings, 3 hits, 1 ER, 1 walk, 4 strikeouts
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

Bakersfield is losing 3-1 in the 5th, and to continue the trend, they have all of 1 hit.

Riggins: 1-1, HR, BB

The Bats completed the PPD game from 6/27 against the Charlotte Knights, playing 4 innings which the Bats won 4-0 (please don't ask me to explain, I can't):

Gotay: 1-2, R
    Felix Perez: 1-2, RBI, R
    Soto: 2-2, 2 2B, 2 RBI, R
    Navarro: 2-2, 2B
    Mikey O'Brien: 4 innings, 3 hits, 0 runs, 0 walks, 5 strikeouts

The Bats and Knights hooked up again for another 7 innings today with the Bats again victorious 6-5

Bougeois: 2-4, R
    Perez: 1-3, 2B, RBI
    Navarro: 1-2, BB
    Barnhart: 1-3, 2 RBI

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    The Bats completed the PPD game from 6/27 against the Charlotte Knights, playing 4 innings which the Bats won 4-0 (please don't ask me to explain, I can't):

Gotay: 1-2, R
    Felix Perez: 1-2, RBI, R
    Soto: 2-2, 2 2B, 2 RBI, R
    Navarro: 2-2, 2B
    Mikey O'Brien: 4 innings, 3 hits, 0 runs, 0 walks, 5 strikeouts
    That game is not complete and will be resumed Sunday at 4:45pm, followed by the regularly scheduled game for Sunday. It was the second game played on the day, as a make up game from a month ago in Charlotte, and was suspended by rain.

Turn Off Ads?