Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 8/4/14 Reds @ Native Americans

Re: 8/4/14 Reds @ Native Americans

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Price- Disgusted with the effort--guys not knowing how many outs there were, a pitcher not covering first, and being lacidazical. Will meet withe team to discuss.

Isn't concerned about Simon. Good velocity and movement. Lacked control tonight.

He was hacked off.

maybe when the team saw the lineup.. they already felt what the heck.. Hannahan, No ludwick who was HOT.. heck i would have had Ludwick in LF and Lutz DH.. since Walt isnt wanting to go find another teams player to help this team..i just wish Walt would pretend he is still a Cardinal GM and make a dang trade!!

And I can't spell lack...whatever.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Oh please no. We'd have to look at Schu or Heisey or Hannahan every night. I'd take my chances with our pitchers--same result.
    Heisey would never DH because he is one of our best fielders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    I cannot believe the Reds have not won a game in Cleveland in 4 years? Is this right?
    this is correct. The Reds do not win there, ever. It's worse than Busch Stadium

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    LOL, Reds just can't beat the American League.

Maybe tomorrow.
    I've said this for years now but have been laughed at. The fact is, the Reds don't matchup well with those AL bats or pitching for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by NC-Red View Post
    because they play in the AL and the Reds play in the NL
    The AL Central is garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Price not happy after the game

http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/video?vid=315074627702
    Quote Originally Posted by fipp View Post
    How old are you? Do you want to be humiliated?

Lance McAlister @LanceMcAlister · 1h
    #Reds DH this year: 2 for 19 (.105). Reds pitchers this year: 28 for 221 (.127).

I was checking my fantasy baseball team this morning and here was a quote from rotoworld about last night's lineup:

The Reds aren't scoring with their makeshift lineup at the moment. They had Skip Schumaker in left field and Jack Hannahan at DH tonight, which suggests that they've given up entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    I knew Simon would fall apart in the second half of the season. Great job by our GM selling high on him. Oh wait, we were "buyers" not "sellers" I forgot.

Forget the fact that that contradicts Mat Latos' agent telling him his name was being floated in trade talks, but whatever. Yeah, we were buyers.
    Maybe GM tried to deal him, do you know that he didn't for sure? Perhaps other team's GMs also thought Simon would fall apart, they may be as smart as you all.
    Should have traded Simon while he still had value. Now he's just Alfredo Simon again. And that's not good.

#waltfail

Quote Originally Posted by villain612 View Post
    The AL Central is garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Price not happy after the game

http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/video?vid=315074627702
    The AL has the most talented team in baseball followed by teams with solid offenses.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan_tm View Post
    I was checking my fantasy baseball team this morning and here was a quote from rotoworld about last night's lineup:
    This is a good quote to show on redszone. The Reds lineup is literally a punchline for the rest of the baseball world.

Anyone defending Walt right now needs to realize that.

Turn Off Ads?